Moment For Life

(Jack's pov)
"I never felt this way about anybody before. I thought that if I kissed her I wouldn't feel anything, but whoa did I change my mind fast. She was adorable when she blushed. And when we were kissing I felt my heart go warm on the inside. Today I was gonna ask her out but I'm kinda scared. What if she says no. Jack get ahold of yourself! Jesus she loves you she even told you with her words" I thought to myself. I flew to her room that North gave her last night.....for safety.....from me! I knocked on her door and she answered the door. "Hey Jack!" She smiled. "O hey (Y/N).....ummmm I was wondering if you would like to go out sometime," I whispered that last part but apparently she heard me crystal clear. "I would love too!" She jumped in my arms and kissed my check making it glow crimson. She giggled. I put her down and we discussed where we would go.

(Your pov)
"Man last night was confusing, wonderful, and magical all at the same time. I can't explain this extra feeling about him. Besides love I don't know what else to call it to make this feeling go away. I guess things like this can't just go away! So I got dressed about to head out to his room. I had my hand on the door knob. When a knock came. I opened it without even looking to see who it was. And yeah I know I have my own room now because North didn't trust Jack. Which I thought was kinda funny but Jack didn't. When it opened all the way Jack was standing there looking real nervous for some reason that I have no idea why! "Hey Jack" I said. "O hey (Y/N).....ummmm I was wondering if you would like to go out sometime," he whispered that last part but I could hear him very clearly.
I would love too!" I jumped in his arms and kissed his check making his cheeks glow crimson. I giggled at his pure maroon face. He put me down and we discussed where we would go.