Guilt

You stayed away from Jack after his outburst with fire almost striking you dead. It wasn't healthy for a girl in your terrified state to be that dangerously close to him. He couldn't hurt you no matter what but that still didn't mean it terrified you.

No matter how hard you tried, you just couldn't pry your eyes from Jack and Pitch tearing viscously at each other. It would send an innocent girls mind insane just by hearing the devilish venom being spit.

"H.....help," The light from your eye sight were starting to vanish. "FINE ILL BE BACK FOR MY PRIZE LATER!" With that Pitch gave you one last wink and vanished into thin air. "He.....help!" You managed to whimper out. Jack realized your pain and tried to rush over to your side.

"(y-y/n) what's wrong why are you crying?" He asked worriedly. 'Am I crying! When did I start crying?!' Your thoughts banged on the inside of your head.

Seeing him coming, your eye sight immediately turned normal and on instinct moved away. "S-Stay away!" You muttered frightened. "What?" Jack tilted his head sideways looking at you funny. "What did you just say to me (y/n)?" He got closer to you slowly.

'Did I really just say that? Omg what am I saying?' You thought. "You heard me stay away!" You managed to spit out without stuttering nervously. "(Y/N)! What's wrong with you?!" "Nothing you don't care about me anymore, your a monster! Just go away!" You yelled not knowing what you said due to your shaken state.

This took him back a it. "What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you? And what am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up to know that your okay?" By this time you were shaking off the top.

".." You were speechless. He looked hurt but determined to make you see he loves you.

"I'm falling to pieces? Yeah, I'm falling to pieces already without you!" He fell to his knees. This kind of reminded you of your dream. You spoke up to clear the silence. "J-Jack I'm...." "Sorry! Yeah save it!" He finished. "I'm going away like you told me to I hope you'll be happy. Just remember that I will always love you!" He started to fly away.

"NO! NO! PLEASE STAY WITH ME!" You ran under him while he was flying away. "JACK!" He kept flying away but you still stayed under him running as fast as you could. "Go home (y/n),". He said coldly.

"JA-!" Before you could finish you started to feel extreme pain in your head. A whispering wind surrounded you making Jack stop dead in his tracks. There was a wall of ice forming around you.

All of the sudden it hit Jack. He knew what was happening to you.

You were receiving your powers. And it looked as if yours were going to be more powerful than Jacks considering the pain you were going through. Everything was spinning off the top.

Jack ran over to you and hugged you tightly and wouldn't let go no matter how hard you fought. Eventually you stopped squirming and hugged back weeping uncontrollably.