Cold and Dark

"I've got you by the thread Jack and there's nothing you can do without me killing her!" Pitch said holding the fragile body of (name). "Please don't hurt her," Jack said chocking on his tears. "I'm warning you don't you try anything or she'll join me in the darkness! She can be my maid and wear that short outfit I pi-,"

Before Pitch could finish (name) dug her claws into Pitch's skin and fell from his arms only to land like a feather into Jack's muscular biceps. "Your ok!" Jack said brushing (name's) hair out of her eyes and staring deeply into them. "Curse you!" Pitch screamed out demonically making (name) shudder in fright down her spine.

Pitch smirked at (name's) reaction. "Eyes off pal!" Jack said throwing ice spouts at Pitch. "Hey it's not my fault her (s/c) skin it glistening above the snow and the dew sparkles as it hits the sunlight!" Pitch licked his lips as (name) winced in pain at the thought of him touching her. Just then North busted out and ran next to Jack.

With a big bellowed voice he yelled at pitch, "GET AWAY YOU DEMON!" Pitch laughed manically. "Not with my prize," Pitch gestured to (name) who was nestled up against Jack for warmth with didn't make sense to her because her was cold. She guessed it made her comfortable knowing she is protected by the one she..........loves!

Jack hissed at Pitch warning him to stay back. That made Pitch scratch his head thinking about how to get her to do that to him without any spells or potions. "Take her North," Jack handed the flimsy girl to North. "Hey I didn't say she could leave!" Pitch launched at North. Half way there Jack grabbed Pitch's collar and yanked him away from them. "You are forbidden to touch her from here on out!"

Pitch growled shoving the cold lover of (name) aside. "GET OUT OF MY WAY PEASENT!" He sprinted towards the young child being carried away to her saftey. Almost touching her lovely flowing (h/c) hair in the wind as North was unknowing he was behind him, Jack didn't hesitate to freeze his place in place.

Before completely frozen Pitch pulled a soft strand from (name's) head and held if before Jack mocking him. Snapping it in half pitch let the two halves of her hair fly away in the wind. Jack growled at the sarcastic British fool before him.