You've got to be kidding Me?

"O please mom no this is torture enough,"

"O please mom no this is torture enough,". I said. "There you look absolutely gorgeous!!!!" I rolled my eyes, "Now define gorgeous?" You said sarcastically. "O hush up!" Mom hissed. I gave her this look that basically said, "I hate you but I love ya!" At the same time (The pic is kinda you reaction and the second one is your outfit). I feel like I'm an angel from heaven that got shot down by a sparkly and pink gun by a woman wearing fake nails.

(Mom's POV)
"O please this is torture enough,". (name) said. "There you look absolutely gorgeous!!!!" She rolled her eyes and said, "Noe define gorgeous," I knew she was being sarcastic and "funny", but I'm no fool bc I'm a......MOM! "O hush up!" I hissed. She looked beautiful standing there under the moon light.........yes I know what your thinking it was morning when I got here, but if you were here you'd know why it took that long! She looks like an angel gracefully floating down from girly paradise. "*sigh*"

(Your POV)
Mom left the room sighing in happiness at the thought that I "turned girly" like her, but boy was she in for a surprise. Just then as soon as I closed my door I heard a gush of wind then a very familiar voice, "You look pretty!" A British accent came from behind me and was breathing on my neck. I'm glad I take self defense classes. "Hiiiiiyaaaaah!" I gutted him and kicked him side ways. I was trying to get a look at his face, but I couldn't see from the shadows hiding his face. He got right back up and lunged at me with great speed and picked me up putting me in a bag. That's all I remember.