25

|| SEVENTH YEAR ||
CHAPTER 25

AFTER SPENDING THE ENTIRE summer in the Malfoy Manor, it was time to return —for their last year— to Hogwarts

summer in the Malfoy Manor, it was time to return —for their last year— to
Hogwarts.
The group of Slytherin's were making their appearance in the great hall, eyes falling onto them.

In the front Tom Riddle walked in, clad in a black suit and neatly combed hair.
Next to him, her arm hooked with his, Nyx was smiling, wearing a long black dress with see through sleeves.
Behind them were the boys, all dressed in white or black dress shirts.

They sat down in their usual arrangement and listened to Dippet's speech as the first years got sorted.
Abraxas was dying of hunger as he constantly counted how many students were left to get sorted.

"The number will not suddenly grow smaller.", teased Nyx him, as he threw her a playful glare, while the boys chuckled.

Tom was smirking next to her as he stared at his fiancée.
They spent the entire summer together and it was incredible—he wouldn't change a thing about it.
Feeling eyes on him, he turned his head to meet a unfamiliar boy, pouting, looking from Nyx to Tom.
His smirk fell a bit as his eyes darkened by a nuance.

"Nyx, darling.", he voiced, his eyes not leaving the boy,"Do you perhaps know him?"

Nyx turned to him with a frown, before following his gaze as she looked at a darkblonde boy with brown eyes, staring straight at her.
Realizing he got caught, the boy quickly looked away—red rushing to his cheeks.
"No, I have no idea."

"—but I do.", smiled an cheeky Abraxas and the entire group turned to him as he stared at Nyx with a funny look.
"Leo Warred."

Nyx eyes widened a bit and she subtly shook her head at the Malfoy— a gesture Tom caught quickly.

"Wha—who is he Abraxas?", Tom asked warningly, shooting a confused look towards his fiancée.

Abraxas cleared his throat and put his hand up to block his eyes to look at Nyx— so he wouldn't fall for her big eyes and pout.
"Just before summer—Nyx received an love letter."

The group fell into a silence as they watched Tom clench his jaw as his knuckles turned white from drawing his fist together.
"Oh? And what was written in it?"

"Rax—", Nyx warned him, but was cut off by an now smirking Abraxas.

He cleared his throat and started,"To find a kiss of yours, what would I give. A kiss that from your lips. It is so hard to ignore you, so hard to not just get—", his voice was muffled as Nyx threw her hand over his mouth with a  glare.