16

|| JEALOUSY ||
CHAPTER 16

IT WAS 2nd FEBRUARY and the weather was still cold

The corridors were freezing and everyone walked around with their house scarfs and beanies.
Well everyone without fashion sense, in Nyx opinion.
The only scarf she would wear was the one Abraxas gifted her on Christmas, since it was really fashionable.

Tom and his girlfriend, Nyx, were doing more than great and spend every minute together.
He stole kisses every chance he gets, touches her all the time and never let the girl out of his eyesight.
And that all screamed 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴.
Which also includes jealousy—

Nyx and Tom entered the classroom of potions together and listened to the announcement from professor Slughorn.
They were getting new partners.
Everyone was getting new partners.

Tom clenched his jaw as Slughorn began to say the names,"Mister Riddle with mister Malfoy.", that was actually a relief, but there was also Nyx,"Miss de Martel with Mister Bloodworth."

The grip on Nyx' hand of her boyfriend tightened at this.
She had to work with the boy who technically wants to marry her.
And the worst thing was that she needed to be nice to him, because he would snitch on her and that would cause too many problems.

"It's okay, darling.", she whispered in Tom's ear and kissed his cheek as she began to walk away.

The Riddle yanked her back and said,"I can ask him if we can switch."

Nyx shook her head at her boyfriend,"It's not that bad."

"If he bothers you, give me the signal and I kill him.", he whispered in her ear, making her chuckle slightly.

"You will kill him in front of everyone?", she teasingly asked him, which resulted into Tom narrowing his eyes at her.

"I will, believe me.", he said and then gave her a kiss on her forehead,"Don't be too nice to him."

The de Martel heiress sighed and then exclaimed,"I need to or he tells my father."

"I know, baby. Just don't get too close.", he sighed and pecked her lips, before shooting Blackwood a warning look.

Nyx nudged him and left him, before walking to her and Bloodworth's table.
He smiled widely at her and she tried to smile back, even though it was more a grimace.

"Hey Nyx, how are you?", he asked, while sending her one of his dizzying smiles, which works on every girl, but not on Nyx.

"I am fine Cullen, how are you?", she replied back, while starting to mix everything together.

Soon they were in a conversation, while Tom stared at them from afar.
He narrowed his eyes at the pair and clenched his jaw at 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦.
She smiles at 𝘉𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩.

"What's the matter?", questioned Abraxas, while brewing the potion with one hand.

"She is smiling at him and he stares at her.", Tom retorted back and literally wanted to go there, throw Nyx over 𝘩𝘪𝘴 shoulder and place her on 𝘩𝘪𝘴 lap.

"There are only 10 minutes left.", sighed the Malfoy, but frowned a little at Nyx looking comfortable around Cullen.

The Riddle heir nodded stiff at this, but didn't take off his eyes from them.
Why would he?
His patience was running thin and only a little thing has to happen and he is going to explode.
There wouldn't be a teacher anyway, since Slughorn left and just comes back at the end of the lesson.

Cullen Bloodworth was caressing her cheek, while she frowned and leaned a little back.
Fuck patience.
There was a loud sound from Tom's chair as he stood up abruptly and everyone turned towards him.
They watched him walking towards his girlfriend and her partner, as Nyx' eyes widened.

"Cul—", Nyx wanted to say, but she was lifted up by two hands, making her jaw drop.
Things were going to be messy now.

"Touching my girlfriend, Bloodworth.", Tom spit out, sitting on Nyx chair and placing her on his lap.
Nyx knew that Tom didn't care about PDA.

"It was harmless, Riddle.", was the response from Cullen as he tried not to sound scared.
"She seemed to like it."

This caused Tom's hands on Nyx waist to tightened and it made her wince slightly, which caused Abraxas to narrow his eyes slightly.

"Not this tight.", she hissed in his ear and his grip loosened, caressing her waist now in a apologizing manner.

"I advise you to stop touching my girlfriend or even look at her.
Never breath in her direction again or I will bloody kill you.", he threatened lowly so nobody would hear and narrowed his eyes on the boy.

"Do you understand me? This is your last warning.", he spat in Cullen's direction and then added,"Take your things and sit somewhere else."

Within a seconds took Cullen all his things and left towards a seat in the last row.
Nyx let out a relieved sigh and then went to sit up, but the grip on her waist pulled her back down.

"Let everyone see who you belong to, darling. We can leave in some minutes before Slughorn arrives.", whispered Tom in her ear and she nodded simply at this, while Tom pulled her closer.

What jealousy makes you do...