09

|| DEAD BOY ||
CHAPTER 9

SCHOOL STARTED 1 WEEK AGO AND EVERYONE WAS USED TO THE SCHOOL LIFE ONCE AGAIN

Their homework got more, the nights grew shorter, their eye bags darker and their mood terrible.
Out came only one positive thing.

Tom's and Nyx's relationship was growing and growing.
After their presents they received from each other, they couldn't stay away.
Before the Riddle spend more than half his time with the noirette, but now, now he spends all the time with her.
The boys were happy about it and so was the pair.

The only thing that Nyx was afraid of was that Tom will find out about her understanding with Cullen.
But it was only a matter of time until he finds out and this matter was right now.

The group of friends came laughing from their potion class, Tom was more smiling, while the others laughed.

"Did you see how his cauldron fell over—like how can this happen?", Damien questioned between laughs.

"I don't know, but—", Abraxas wanted to joke along, but stopped once he saw who was approaching their group.
"Tom.", he hissed and said boy looked at him warily, only for the Malfoy to nod his head in the direction of the unwanted person.

Tom's head snapped to the nearing person and he narrowed his eyes once he recognized him—Cullen Bloodworth.
God, he didn't like this boy.
He made a move on his girl, while the entire school know that she is his.

"Hey Nyx, how are you my love?", the unwanted boy greeted the noirette, making her respond, only to be polite.
But before she could, a cold voice interrupted her.

"What did you just call her?", the deadly voice of Tom Riddle captures everyone's attention and they boys behind him held their breaths.
This boy is so dead.

Tom wanted to curse the boy in front of him.
How dare he to call his girl that?
Where did this excuse of a person get a permission to even look at her?
Something irked in him, why did he even approach her?

"You don't wear it?", Cullen suddenly questioned, checking Nyx's wrists in a disappointed manner.

Tom looked clueless and outraged at the same time.
What should she wear?

"I—I don't want to wear the bracelet yet.", the girl answered, rubbing her neck.
She was usually cold and direct, but Cullen was too nice and she was afraid that he would snitch on her for bad behavior.

While everything clicked in Tom's mind.
A bracelet from a pureblood boy, a 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 bracelet.
But for course she would get into an understanding while he was away from her.
Of course she was, it was Nyx after all.
Nyx de Martel, the most beautiful girl in Tom's eyes.