ׂ╰┈➤"You're annoying yet lovely"✧.*

Request From :
meowmeow_wh0res

Engel x Edward

A smart kid with a bully?!

━━━━━━━━━━༻✦༺━━━━━━━━━━
"A enemy to lover.. literally everyones favorite.. no?"
They said
━━━━━━━━━━༻✦༺━━━━━━━━━━
.
.
.

Third person cause i said so.

Engel, a guy who loves to learn and study. He sometimes got bullied by the trio as he, bubble, Claire and the others hate them. Edward is one of the trio and he is annoying and love to tease Engel.. who knows the tease is now slowly becoming a flirt, right?.. well, one day Engel got paired duo at math subject with Edward. He hates that of course. Edward giggled before spoke "did someone have a bad day??" He said with a smirk as Engel just give a glare before walk out the classroom since it was lunch time. "Of all people, why him" Engel mutters as he  ̶H̶̶a̶̶t̶̶e̶  Edward. After school, Engel forced himself to ask Edward to work together for ONCE as Edward agreed with it. "Im fine with it" he said and Engel replied with annoyence "you are and im not" he said as Edward just chuckles.

━━━━━━━━━━༻♱༺━━━━━━━━━━

At Edward's dorm, Engel can see it was quite messy. They both did it at the quite small living room since Edward told him to not go in to his bedroom. Engel just agreed but ask Edward about it "why cant i go in your room?" He said and Edward replied "Privacy" .... They both do the math question like what the teacher, Miss Circle, asked. Engel kept glaring at his room in curiousity.. like- who's not curious??...

Engel decided to check it out when Edward go to the restroom and Engel was in huge shock.. this guy who bullied him is a Fucking Simp?! Engel can see his photo everywhere on the wall with some of it has a love mark, he even see a photo where he is with Claire and there is a marker cross out at all of Claire's..

Engel suddenly felt a cold tap on his shoulder.. he turn back on response.. and welp, guess what? he see Edward.. standing right behind him.. "don't you hear my warning?.." he said as Engel swallows nervously "i.. know, Im just curious.. thats all" he said.. Engel's body told him to run away, out of Edward's dorm and he did.. unfortunately , he accidently hitted himself on the open door of Oliver's room "oops, didnt see you there" Oliver said before close and lock the door.. Damn him!!

━━━━━━━━━━༻♱༺━━━━━━━━━━

Well.. the next day had never been the same day again as Engel start to think more about Edward and try to forget it.. even though he cant.. [ Good luck with it, Engel. Muehehehe ]

━━━━━━━━━━༻♱༺━━━━━━━━━━

Thx for reading!

Words count : 447