18

Siddharth : yeah I promise.

Avneet smiled.

Siddharth : I am feeling so good right now, because I wasn't expecting that we could meet each other tonight.

Avneet : true, I felt the same , but I must say, that was a brave idea and thing what we did. (she said to him)

And Siddharth smiled back

Siddharth : You too was quite bold to get ready at this time in a second. (he remarked)

Avneet : what to do, I too wanted to be with you and I know I would regret later if I wouldn't come to meet you. (she said back and both of them started kissing each other again but in cheeks right now)

He then pushed her to the wall and started kissing at her neck and shoulder.

Avneet : be quick baby, I need to get back before anyone is awake.

Avneet urged Siddharth to get straight to the actual act and she was wishing for a deep kiss on lips.

Siddharth : You want to get back early? Or your cunt still didn't want to get my touch? (He usually tease her like this, he never meant to touch her in real)

Siddharth teased her and she pulled him closer by his collar and kissed him on his lips.

Avneet : I want this first, give me a good kiss first, then I will surely think about it too today. But make me happy first.

She said just before locking her lips with his lips in this dark but they got such a good connect between their lips

They had such a passionate kiss which extended almost for 3-4 minutes until they start panting.

Both of them end up smiling and they hugged each other

Avneet : I will miss you, Siddharth.

Siddharth : I will miss you more.

Avneet : should I go?

Siddharth : yeah, but take care of yourself. (He had few urges untreated but he control himself)

Stay tuned.

15+ votes for more chapters