He came out to see Avneet.

She was already there.

Siddharth come running.

Siddharth : let's go to my tent.

Avneet : is it safe?

Siddharth : I hope so.

Avneet : come with me, then?

Siddharth : girls camping area is definitely not safe.

Avneet : areee, come with me I have better idea.

Siddharth : what?

Avneet : we should go to the ground area, it's completely dark there. Nobody could watch us. But in this moonlight we can a bit.

They entered in the ground area and saw a corner where there is no lights.

Siddharth was wearing his casuals.

When, She was wearing a casual top and shorts too she was looking really hot as usual.

They hug each other now.

Avneet is getting really emotional because she really didn't wanted a long distance but still it's gonna be a difficult long distance relationship ahead and they have no choice.

She looked at him with moist eyes as he slowly walked up to her and cup her face.

They hugged each other and started kissing each other's face.

Avneet : sometime, I feel I am addicted of you now, and I need you to survive. (She said in a loving manner)

Siddharth : I feel the same, but Avneet we have to accept it. We knew it from begining that one day we have to go to our residence which is in different cities.

Avneet : but yaar, this time passed really soon. I didn't feel to go back this soon. I am missing my parents so I am happy that I am going back. But thinking about to say bye to you making me feel so bad.

Siddharth : hmm. (His eyes filled with tears too) 🥺🥺🥺

Avneet : okay okay, don't cry. We will talk everyday and try to meet each other once in a year.

Stay tuned