13

They slowly move towards each other and they kissed each other on lips. It turn into a deep make out kiss.

Almost for five minutes they kept kissing each other.

It was really satisfying and they had such a smooth and perfect first kiss of their lives.

Avneet : you are such a good kisser!! Seems experienced.

Siddharth : I can say the same, darling.

Avneet : no, it was my first. (Shyly)

Siddharth : same here.

Avneet : sorry but I can't believe it that such a hottie like you never had a kiss before me.

Siddharth : uhm.... It was my choice, I wanted it with someone worth it.

Avneet : so, you think I worth it.

Siddharth : obviously, I never seen a beautiful girl like you, Avneet. (He cupped his face and kiss her forehead)

Avneet blush harder.

Siddharth thinks to tease him.

Siddharth : your lips are wet.

Avneet wipe her lips.

Siddharth : I am not talking about these lips. (And he teasingly caress her thighs)

Avneet push her playfully and shyly.

Avneet : you are such a naughty boy.

Siddharth : yes I am, do you have any problem with it.

Avneet : no, actually I am happy.... But baby, control yourself. Don't go too fast.

Siddharth : I think, we should go little faster my girl. Because we have only 7-8 days on this camp so we should make everything a memory. (He said trying to touch her breasts)

Avneet hold his hand.

Avneet : control, mister nigam.

Siddharth laughed and wink and he take a step back.

Avneet : what happened?

Siddharth : I was just teasing you babe. But, I hope you like this place.

Avneet : yes.

Siddharth and Avneet sit there for hours and everyday from this day they start coming to this place to have quality time with each other.

And, good time fly aways that's a fact.

Stay tuned.

15 votes