A Y/N production

Three years ago, Vox and Valinteno made Y/N a bet. To write a full Marvel MCU TV show, with a villain as the lead, in two weeks, and they would produce it.

This is the result

Zemo

By Y/N Fritz

Plot: In the aftermath of his escape from the Raft, Baron Helmut Zemo finds himself embroiled in a deadly game of cat-and-mouse with the Power Broker, who seeks to eliminate him and consolidate her control over the criminal underworld. As Zemo navigates a treacherous landscape filled with old enemies and new threats, he forms unlikely alliances and confronts his own demons.

Meanwhile, Sharon Carter, operating under the guise of the Power Broker, seeks to solidify her grip on power while grappling with her fractured sense of morality. Her conflict with Zemo escalates, leading to a showdown that will have far-reaching consequences for both.

As the stakes rise, Zemo's past comes back to haunt him, with revelations about his time as a Sokovian special forces officer shedding light on the origins of his vendetta against super-powered beings. Caught in the crossfire are familiar faces, including John Walker, Everett Ross, and Ayo, each grappling with their own motivations and agendas.

Amidst shifting alliances and betrayals, Zemo must confront the truth about himself and decide where his loyalties truly lie. In a world where power is the ultimate currency, redemption may prove to be the most elusive prize of all.

Episodes

Episode 1: Birds of a feather

Synopsis: Baron Zemo escapes from the Raft and begins his quest for vengeance against the Power Broker, while Sharon Carter consolidates her power in the criminal underworld.

Detailed Recap:

The episode opens with a tense atmosphere at the Raft, the high-security prison for super-powered individuals. Helmut Zemo, the cunning mastermind behind many of the Avengers' challenges, has been confined here since his capture. However, an orchestrated attack on the facility, shrouded in mystery, provides the chaos Zemo needs to make his escape. Utilizing his tactical brilliance and the ensuing disorder, Zemo manages to slip through the cracks, leaving a trail of confusion in his wake.

Cut to Madripoor, where Sharon Carter, revealed to be the Power Broker, is seen consolidating her power. Sharon's dual identity as a former S.H.I.E.L.D. agent and now a major criminal player is explored through a series of interactions with her underlings and rivals. Her ruthless efficiency and strategic mind are on full display as she handles a potential uprising within her ranks, making it clear that she will stop at nothing to maintain her control over the criminal underworld.