DRAFM I: chapter 15

Start from the beginning

      The way he talks though really gives me butterflies, his voice sounds like the cutest thing I ever heard, it was laced with boyish sound but with his adorable accent, it made it more irresistible. He kept babbling about this and that; about his first kiss which actually broke my heart by the way, his first girlfriend and stuff, his life and his downfalls, but it all went through from one ear to another because I was busy savoring this once in a life time opportunity…

     The opportunity of being so damn close to him…

     Of him carrying me like this, like we went back to our old times…

     These kinds of memories will last forever….. So I will hold on tight and will cherish every moments of it, for I know this will be worth it….

     I smiled weakly at my rueful thoughts; I am thinking that my life is a piece of huge sour catastrophic cake, glazed with Ashton being the piece of me that I wish I didn’t need, topped with my unrequited love for him that gives more insanity and madness, and flavored with my losing fight for this so called love….

     I can’t blame myself for having these kinds of emotions towards him, I tried stopping it, but every time I push so hard he’d always pull me right back to him so hard it almost felt like it’s getting much more stronger, he cuts too deep in my ground and it makes me forget all my commonsense, he kept me chasing relentlessly while he’s so oblivious of it and I still don’t know why I kept running, am I so pitiable and pathetic?

     I love him unconditionally?

     Ash coughed before shrugging my head with his shoulder blade, “A-Are you okay, Eve?” he asked when I thoughtlessly buried my head into the crook of his neck.

     I tightened my grip while I tried not to break, breathing so damn deep and coughed in the process when his strong aroma went through into my throat, “Yes…Yes I am…” I don’t know what to say anymore until the most embarrassing sound took over the silence, “a-and apparently, h-hungry….”

     Ash cackled while he slowly and gently laid me on my feet, he faced me slowly while still trying to suppress his cackles but failed to when he saw my flushed face, I mean who wouldn’t flush? It is way too embarrassing!!!

     “Well-” he said after trying to compose his self again, “-We are home now” he said as beckoned his hand to my house.

     “Good!!! Jeez thanks!!! You can go now, bye Ash”

     He gave me weird looks before grabbing my wrist again, “I think WE should go now” he corrected me slyly while he dragged me again with a smirk on his face, which reminds me, how did he know I live here? This is not my old house, we brought this one last week, so how did he?

     Naah~ maybe I am just way too anxious ha-ha, I am anxious when I am pretty hungry T^T

                                                  ~*~*~