[23;; Love me, love me, I'll give you everything.]

let's forget about the last 2 chapters (forget the conscious parts)

Rody flops down on his couch and sighs. He stares up at the ceiling and holds his hand up. His palm faces the ceiling, and he stares up. Tired. As he turns with his back facing the wall and stares at the wall. Then he gets up and goes over to his fridge. Grabbing a pizza pocket. Putting it into the microwave to heat it up.

He stares at the pizza pocket spinning inside the microwave.

Then, it waits until the one second mark. Pressing the button as soon as it reaches one second. Opening the microwave door and grabbing the plate. He goes back to the couch and waits for the pizza pocket to cool down for a minute.

Then, pick it up. Burning his hand slightly.  Rody yawns as he takes a bite. Chewing, he looks behind himself and into the window. His arm rests on the top of the couch as he looks at the lights and street lamps.

He takes another bite out of the pizza pocket and looks down at the street below him. A small cluster of people are walking by, and he notices a familiar face. Just Vince.

Rody stares down at his plate and continues eating. Once he's left with an empty plate, he puts the plate into the sink.

Looking out the window for a while longer, he decides to bike around the city for a while. Grabbing his bike and heading out the door.

Going onto the street and gliding through the concrete ground. Pedaling past other people taking evening walks. The sun peers through the buildings and leaves an orangey yellow translucent beam through. The rays hit Rody in the eye, which makes him squint.

As he turns a corner, he slips off his bike seat a bit and stops to get on again. He kicks off again and pedaling around. Everyone waves to each other and a few walkers by wave. Some say "Hi", "Hello", etc. Rody responds and keeps pedaling past some people.

A dog runs past him, and Rody glances at it as it runs past. He stops playing his foot in the ground and watches as a person holding a leash runs after the dog. Rody turns around with his bike and pedals over to the dog. Stopping it in front of it with the side of his bike facing the dog.

The owner stops and thanks Rody. Clipping the leash back on the dogs collar and waving to Rody as they walk away. Rody watches and turns around his bike to go back to his apartment.

Meanwhile, in another part of the city nearby. . .

Vincent was drinking some coffee while looking out the window. He stares out the window and down at the street as people walk by. Children on their bikes.

He notices someone down there on their bike as they stop and look around as a car passes by. It's Rody. Vincent stares at him and grins to himself. Then suddenly shaking himself and looking away from the window.

[gay gay homosexual gay]

He looks away and sighs, going back to the kitchen to refill his cup.

Pouring some of the leftover coffee into his mug and drinks it. Looking down at the counter and then up at the ceiling. Placing the mug into the sink and using the water from the sink to wash it. He goes back to the window and sees that Rody had already left and was gone. Vincent rests his chin in his arms as he stares out the window.

The sun stares back and into his eyes. He looks down into his arms and buries his face into his arms.

WORDS: 625

Also, we made it to 62 followers gays
Here's sum to celebrate :3

Also, we made it to 62 followers gaysHere's sum to celebrate :3