[19;;.. .----. .-.. .-.. / ..-. .. -. -.. / -.-- --- ..-]

have fun guessing what the title says!
there's more morse code at the end ;)

Rody watched as something in the distance glowed. The ground was like melting. He dragged himself along the ground and walked.

Rody looked around and suddenly saw someone playing a piano.

[im js gonna pop one of my OCs in here]

They had white roses all over them. Long Black hair tied into braid and pale yellow eyes. A long Black coat with a white shirt up to their neck. A necklace around their neck hanging. And then some blue jeans. Wearing some black heels.

“Welcome!”
They suddenly blurt and spin around in their piano seat. Staring at Rody and smiling.
"Who...? Who are you - "
“Conscious! Or your thoughts! This is a very darling meeting, isn't it?”
She says, jumping off her piano seat and waving.

Rody glares at her a bit in fear and a bit in nervousness.
“I'm really just your bad thoughts! Make you have nightmares and etc!”
She says and dissapears. Rody looks around and then suddenly sinks into the floor.

He's falling from a building the next second. Before he hits the ground, he wakes up on his couch. Rody stares at the ceiling and tries to process what he just saw. But he gets up and splashes his face with some cold water.

Rody decides to just forget about it and gets ready for the day. Brushing out his hair and sighs. As he gets ready, he tries to process what is happening in his sleep.

Then he grabs his bike and rushes out. He bikes out and starts pedaling to his job.

Once he makes it, he looks around and walks in. There's a few people in there, and it's another busy day. Almost the end of the week. Rody helps as people clean up and yawns. The two managers on shift that day are feeling homosexu-

I'm not sorry :)

The two managers on shift that day talking about some stuff outside of work and one of them eventually go into the back.

Rody helps one of his friends and wipes off the tables.

- .... .- - / -- . ... ... .- --. . / .-- .- ... -. - / ..-. --- .-.

WORDS: 355