[15;; Good Day.]

Rody had a day of work off as it slightly rained outside. Vincent eventually came into view, and Rody waved him over. Vincent waved as he held his umbrella over his head, and Rody had a hood up.

It was raining only softly, but it could still damp someone's hair. And it was still noon.

"Hey Vince."

"Hey."

They both stood by each other for a moment talking. 

Then they started walking off. Rody still had his hood up but walked under Vincent's umbrella. Vincent had his usual tired expression. Rody followed Vincent closely as Vincent held the umbrella.

It rained a bit more heavily as time passed by.

Rody glanced over at Vincent as Vincent talked. After a while, Rody started commenting on a few things. Eventually, it starts raining harder until it's pouring down rain.
"I should get going."
Rody says and starts walking ahead.
"Do you want me to walk you?"
Vincent asks, and Rody looks back at him.
"No! You can uh head home. I'll be going now!"
"Good day then!"

Rody walks off into the rain, and Vincent watches.

Rody walks in the rain as it continues to pour down and Vincent goes the other way.

They still 'hate' each other, eh?

Vincent looks up at the sky, and the rain patters off the side of his umbrella. Eventually, he comes across a crowd of people. Vincent tries to scramble through but see what the crowd is surrounding. He flinches and stares at the victim on the ground.

A small cat was burnt at the torso.

Vincent holds his hand up to his mouth and quickly shuffles away in the crowd. He speeds up his walking past the crowd and to another street.

Rody kept his hands in his pockets and walked through the rainy sidewalk. Even though his hands were in his pockets, it still felt cold.

You can change your look, Vincent.
You can say that it wasn't me.
But it will still stay with you.
Revenge.

WORDS: 334