chapter thirty one

milan rai'lee moorea few days later

milan rai'lee moore
a few days later

"that stupid little bitch" jarel spat, pulling his dick out of my mouth. He pulled up his boxers and walked toward the door.

He swung the door open revealing meriyah with tears in her eyes, she ran off as he tried to grab her.

"don't touch her!" i cried tied to the bed.

Jarel followed behind her.

"JAREL, DONT TOUCH HER!" I loudly yelled, he came back into the room and slapped me across my face.

"shut the fuck up bitch" he spat venom snorting another line of cocaine then walked out.

I prayed for my baby girl as i heard her screams become distant. "please god protect my baby, she doesn't deserve what he's about to do to her." i sniffled than heard jarel holler and meriyah ran into the room and untied me.

I hug her little body tightly and we hid in the bathroom, i lock the door behind us. meriyah had her iPad with her, "call brother." i whispered to her she nods her dough brown eyes filled with tears and fear.

The iPad rang and within seconds mari answered with a frown on his face, "hi sissy!" Mari's frowned turned into a bright smile.

"hi buddah, where dada at?"

"right here, dada it's Yaya!" He gave the phone to his dad and i took the iPad.

"jhy, we need your help. j-jarel touched meriyah." i sniffled.

his natural mug became present, "he did what? where y'all at?"

"dada, he tried to touch me in my no-no area" meriyah told him, making my heart break.

me, jhyzir and khamyri taught her & the kids that no one besides us was supposed to touch them there and if someone did they needed to tell us. "i got y'all location ill be there in ten minutes." he said hanging up.

"It's too late, baby brother they gone be dead by the time you get to em." jarel's voice boomed as he dragged me out of the closet by my hair.

I kicked and screamed while meriyah ran out of the bathroom and out of the room. "fucking bitch! i should kill you right now!" jarel yelled punching me in my face.

I screamed out in agony.

My body was too weak to fight him back. I felt my head banging against the tile floor and my vision started to get blurry. "don't touch her" i mumble before closing my eyes.

a/n:

a little teaser/filler 🥴

do yall think jhyzir will show up in time?

what do y'all think will happen next 😖

thoughts?

05/23/2024