chapter three

jhyzir omiri jacksonmonday | may 6th4pm

monday | may 6th
4pm

"dada!!" jhymari's little voice yelled out from the other side of my bedroom door.

My gaze shoots from the door to khamyri, "did you lock the door?" she mouthed climbed off me, wrapping her body up in the sheets while i struggled to put on my boxers.

"Give me one second!" I yelled out, successfully getting dressed.

Khamyri scurried to my bathroom and i opened the door, revealing baby boy smiling up at me and running straight to the bathroom.

I silently cursed myself walking into the bathroom seeing it was empty, "mari, where you at little man?"

"we in here, mir" khamyri semi-yelled from the closet. I walked through the bathroom to the walk in closet.

I leaned against the doorframe watching khamyri and mari deep in conversation about god knows what. "a-and guess what i did!" his face lit up with excitement.

"what did you do bear?" khamyri raised her brow, picking him up & placing him on her waist.

"i did what daddy told me to do, i hit him back!" he shrugged. Khamyri looked up at me, glaring at me.

"really? jhymari you know hitting is bad, right? you can't just hit someone because you don't like what they are saying, other people has a right to their opinion just like you do. okay?"

Jhymari frowned, his eyes brimming with tears. "yes, ma'am."

oh boy I sighed lowly pinching the bridge of my nose, "what you crying for mari?"

tears stained his face, "i-i feel bad now." he hiccuped, khamyri rubbed his back in circular motions and he laid his head on her shoulder.

"it's alright to feel bad, mari. as long as you apologize next time you see him & jhymari, don't let me hear about you hitting anyone else."

"i will tomorrow & you won't." he cheesed, yawning.

Khamyri stood to her feet walking pass me back into my room she laid mari down in the bed and placed pillows around his tiny body. I watched her from afar.

I yawned covering my mouth, "I'm beat as hell. come take a nap with me mamas." i said getting back in the bed beside jhymari.

"just for an hour, then i gotta meet my aunt and ryn at the restaurant." khamyri yawned, getting in the bed too. I laid on the right side of the bed while khamyri laid on top of me and mari laid beside us.