chapter five

khamyri a'lesia koltonthe same day

the same day

"khamyri, please don't do this." jhyzir plead as i frantically packed mari and my suitcase.

we're going back to my aunts house.

i exhale slow deep breaths, trying my damndest to calm my nerves before i spazzed out, which i don't want nor haven't done since the first time i found out he was cheating on me.

"Omiri, please shut the fuck up. i don't want to hear NOTHING from you! I get we aren't together or anything but i cannot stay with you when you are like this it breaks my heart to see you like this better yet our son has to see his dad like this! get your shit together before i do what both of us would hate for me to do!." i warned wiping the tears from my face.

He stayed silent, staring pass me at jhymari who slept through the whole raised voices ordeal.

I pick mari up and walk out of the room. jhyzir follows behind me, "riri please don't do this on everything i love bro you gone regret taking my son from me!" he semi-yelled, i whip my head around and sit mari on the couch.

"was that a fucking threat or a promise? jhyzir on my son I'm not afraid of going to jail for beating your ass & you know that. don't fucking test me." i said through gritted teeth and with a straight face.

I looked him straight in his dark, lifeless and low eyes seeing anger flash over them. He chuckles lightly, "you ain't leaving me, but go head and try." he threatened, i ignored his empty threats going to wake up mari and we walk toward the front door.

Before i could grip the knob i feel my hair being yanked back and i feel hard on the floor with my son in my arms. "JHYZIR WHAT THE FUCK!" I loudly yell.

"mari close your eyes baby" i plead and he does as told.

Jhyzir drags me into the bedroom, locking the door behind him. I plead for him to stop but they go on deaf ears.

His eyes were filled with pure anger and darkness. His hands wrap around my neck while he pins me to the bedroom door. I fight back, loosing as he strangles the life out of me.

My body goes limp. My body falls to the ground while i gasp for air but eventually black out.

I wake up feeling cold air brush against my exposed skin, i find myself laying in bed next to jhyzir who is half naked.

I look under the cover seeing my clothes were completely off, i silently cried and prayed to myself that someone would come rescue me.

this isn't the first and probably won't be the last time we've gotten into a physical altercation, but this was the second time he'd violently forced himself on me in a sexual manner.

how did i get here? was the only thing that replayed in my mind over a dozen times.

I slowly lift myself out of bed, my body badly aching from the beating. I stumble into the bathroom, looking myself over in the mirror.

My face and body were bruised, knotted and swollen. My bottom lip was swollen, i had bruises in only places me and jhyzir could see and i had a few bruises under my left eye.

I grabbed my makeup kit from underneath the sink and started covering the exposed bruises as tears brimmed my eyes, daring to escape.

"he will never change. why did you think having his baby would make him change? your dumb for dealing with his shit." my alter's voice spoke back to me in the mirror.

"you are weak just like your mother!" the other voice boomed in my head. Once i finished i exited the bathroom, gathering my belongings to leave with mari.

My phone vibrated in my pocket as i walked to my car. I got myself and mari situated then answered the call, it was my aunt.

We talked briefly before i drove back to her house before leaving the city for good. I had to get out of dodge for the safety of my son and myself, i couldn't take any more of the abuse from jhyzir.

I told my aunt and sister about my plans and everything that transpired since me and jhyzir first got together, khamryn wanted blood.

we cried together and i said my goodbyes.

this was khamyri's final straw,
where do you think she'll go? 👀

my poor stinka 🥺💔

do you think jhyzir will change once he finds out khamyri and jhymari are gone for good?

thoughts?

04/23/2024