chapter seventeen

jhyzir omiri jacksonjune 26, 20232:09 pm

june 26, 2023
2:09 pm

"dada, swing!" jurnee's little voice yelled out excitedly as she ran toward the swing set in the park.

"slow down, lil mama wait for me and your brothers!" i yelled out, but it was already too late, her little butt was already standing near the swings.

"daddy, can you tie my shoe?" jrue asked with tears in his eyes. I bend down and tie his shoe.

"go play, but stay with mari ok." i tell him, he nods running off toward the slides where his big brother was at with his little friends.

"daddy coming princess." i jog toward the swing set over to jurnee, she happily clapped her hands at me.

I help her onto the swing and push her while keeping my eye on jrue and mari.

after three pushes, jurnee wanted to get off of the swings and i let her. she ran toward her brothers while my phone vibrated in my pocket.

i took it out and looked at the screen, it was an unknown number. i declined it, but a few seconds later a text message came through.

unknown
i hope your having fun. your precious little family is down 1 member. happy planning 😏

i furrow my brows and look around the park, "MARI, JRUE, JURNEE!" i yell out frantically running toward the slides.

"we're right here dada." Mari's voice yelled out, i exhaled a sigh of relief, just for a second until my phone vibrated again.

unknown
it isn't your kids, but someone you love the most. say goodbye 🙂

my heart stopped as a picture of an unconscious khamyri appeared on the message thread before disappearing. "no" my chest heaved up and down as i started to internally panic.

I called jasir to meet me at my house while i dropped the kids off at krystal's. I sped all the way to my house from across town.

pulling up in the driveway, i tuned the car off and rushed inside of the house. "they got her! she's gone." i yelled causing everyone to stand up and look at me in confusion.

"Who? What you mean she's gone! WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!" keith yelled, his nose flaring as anger poured out of him.

"on my soul jhyzir if my sister doesn't come back alive, ima kill you my damn self." khamryn mugged, her nose twitching as she stepped closer to me.

"you really think I'd let that shit happen! HUH! that's my fucking wife & childrens mother." i spat.

"ay chill out! take a fucking breath, we gone find her. i promise." zae spoke, smacking the back of his hand on my chest.

"we better or im killing every nigga and bitch in this city. on my kids i mean that shit." i say through gritted teeth.

"i have a safe house not too far from here, krys and the kids are already there along with two of my best people. nobody can get in or out." zae informed, i nod. i gotta find my wife.

"who could've done this?"

i sat down on the recliner, my leg shaking rapidly as my thoughts clouded my mind. Only two people were dumb enough to do this, "i think i know who's behind it." i said looking up at everyone, they looked at each other then at me.

"ight, what's the plan?" nario raised his brow, smirking evilly while gripping his gun.

trigger happy ass mfer, but he ready for anything. "this is how it'll go." i started to explain the plan.

a/n:

it's bout to go down 😊

thoughts?

05/12/2024