CATCHiNG MYSELF COZ i FELL iNLOVE WiTH MY BEST FRiEND xiii

We reached Fudd Rockers but still not saying any word to each other, silence conquered the car.
After I parked, Alex is about to get out from the car when I don't know why but I just grabbed her hand and pulled her back inside, "What's wrong?" "Tell me why did you kissed me in front of Meagan.." she laughed then sighed "Duh! You're my bff so i'll do anything  just to help you out, didn't you see Maegan?? She's about to pull a knife and stab you!" We both laughed then got out from the car, we walked inside Fudd Rockers and met the rest of the team, they made a huge table so all of us can sit toghether, I want to sit beside Alex but i'm still uncomfortable, so I just sat on the other side, we ate and talked about the Talent Show and some stuffs.

The lead voacal from Lindsay's band received a text from another dude from our school, "Hey guys! The rest of the school is having a party in Craig's place! They're inviting us!" Lindsay looked curious "Us? Or just you?" He passed the phone to Lindsay, "OMG it's true! He said our performance was dope! It's his birthday he wants us to come to his place.." Everyone looked so excited including me ofcourse, Alex talked "But Craig is a Senior, there will be a bunch of Seniors there, and ofcourse alcoholic drinks.." one of our crew member responded to Alex "Seniors praised us! They loved our performance.. And it's not like we're drinking.. We just wanna dance at the party and have fun!" she said trying to convince Alex, Alex finally agreed, we asked where's the location and off we go!

We reached the place and the music from inside was blasting, we went inside and there were some Sophomores, Juniors and ofcourse Seniors, they started clapping and greeting us, Craig showed up carrying some beer "The most amazing band and crew is in my house yo!" we all laughed, he offered us beer but most of us refused, I was uncomfortable coz almost the whole school is inside the house I saw Alex sat on the couch, I sat beside her "Do you think Lindsay's gonna drink?" I asked her while looking at her band who is starting to drink, she looked at the band then responded "No.. I think no.. What about you?" I looked at her in shock "Me? I didn't even liked the smell of beer.. How about you?" she giggled then whispered "Never! I prefer milkshake.." then her expression changed and whispered again "Ohh God, I miss milkshake.." we both giggled.

Lindsay jumped to us "Check this out!" she handed us a cup "Please don't tell me you're drunk already!" I said trying to act serious, she laughed then started to act like a drunk person "I shwearrr this ish none acoholeek beverage" I grabbed the cup and smelled "Yah.. It smells like an orange juice.." then I handed to Alex, "No.. It's like a grape juice.." I took the cup and smelled again "No.. It's orange, I swear.." Alex still didn't agreed, Lindsay giggled "Stop debating! Both of you are right.. They mixed the orange and grape juice and didn't put an acohol in it, they said this drink is exclusively for the Sophies, like us!" our favourite song started to play while the people are still dancing, I looked at Lindsay and Alex who is already smiling coz they got the idea, I pulled them and we started dancing.

Alex's P.O.V.

I can't find Lindsay and Sam, I lost them, or maybe they lost me. I feel tired so I just sat on the couch, one dude sat beside me and introduced himself as Jake, he offered me a drink but I told him i'm not drinking alcohol, he stood up and left. Yeah that's right, I don't wanna talk to any guy right now.. After 3 minutes Jake came back and handed me a drink "Don't worry, this is orange and grape.." I smiled then said thanks, it didn't smelled like orange nor grape, but oh well.. I'm thirsty..

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam's P.O.V.

The F! I lost Alex, now Lindsay! I was walking outside the house checking out the pool, it was huge! I just wanna dive in.. I kept walking until I saw Alex dancing with like 3 dudes or more??? My eyes widened then I walked to her trying to act cool "Who the F is these guys?" she looked at me, she looked like wasted.. I mean totally wasted "I can't remember th-their names but they are hot! Soo here I am dancing with the stars.." her voice sounded like drunk, and she smells like an alcohol.. OMFG.. She's drunk!! I grabbed her arm and whispered "Come with me for a second please?" then I pulled her gently but she let go of her arm, more like in an angry way, then she looked like pissed "I'm dancing! Respect!" the 3 guys that's dancing with her laughed then one of them spoke "Sorry lesbo, but I think your girlfriend prefers dick for tonight.." Fuck it, that completey got into my nerves!

I pushed the guy thne some of the people around pulled him before he can attack me, Lindsay finally came "What's going on?!" I pointed Alex "She's drunk.. We need to take care of her.." Lindsay held Alex trying to help her, I can't see any expression on Alex's face, she's tripping everywhere while standing but she still managed to talk "I don't need anyone to take care of me, especially you Sam.." I didn't understand the first part, but I surely did at the last part! I heard some doing the "Ohhhwww!" thing, then one girl behind me spoke "Don't fight! I'm your lezbo loveteam's biggest fan!" people started laughing, Lindsay glared at the girl then Alex talked again "Loveteam?? There's no loveteam! Only my best friend Sam who is inlove with me!" I came closer to Alex then held her arm again "Let's go home, you're drunk.."

She pulled out the started yelling at me "What's the matter with you homo! Can't I just have a lil fun?! I'm not your girlfriend ok?! So stop pushing yourself and get the fuck out of my fucking face!" it's like I threw myself in the bath tub with full of ice then jumped into the fire, that's what I feel right now, tears formed in my eyes while looking at Alex, Alex still doesn't have expression in her face and for the first time I saw Lindsay s h o c k ! Her mouth was wide open.. I can hear people laughing, some are shocked too.. I can't look at anyone in this room but my eyes are locked to Alex, my tears are uncontrollable, I just felt them both sides of my cheeks, I tried hard to respond to what Alex said "Ok, I'll fuck off.. But do me a favour.. Don't ever talk to me again for the rest of our High School years.." Alex just looked at me while tripping all over the place "Blah Blah.. Keep talking.." I walked out facing the floor coz people are staring at me, Lindsay wanted to follow but she needs to take care of Alex.

I'm in the highway driving, crying so hard.. I reached home, I went to my bedroom and laid on my bed, still not changing my clothes nor removing my shoes, Lindsay keeps calling me but i'm not picking up, then I received a message "She's so drunk, you know she didn't meant that.. Please just answer my call.." I replied to her "There are 2 types of honest people in this world, kids and drunk people, so there's nothing to say.. I'm going to sleep talk to you tomorrow maybe?" I shut my phone and continued crying until I fell asleep.