꒦꒷♱𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞! 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬♱꒷꒦

Request From :
Calm_1

Yan!Lizzy x F!Reader x Yan!∆lice

Lizzy [ A popular student with secrets ]
Y/n [ just you, a new student! ]
∆Lice [ You know her, and she is Y/n's friend too ]

¡¡ Upd!Writing style !!

¡ Contains !
• Swearing

!This is still part 1!

━━━━━━━━━━༻♱༺━━━━━━━━━━
"Have you heard of.. Threesome?.. maybe the main victim is too innocent to notice.."
They said
━━━━━━━━━━༻♱༺━━━━━━━━━━
.
.
.

✩₊˚.⋆Your PoV⋆⁺₊✧

Normal day of school.. nothings wrong.. but Faith told something that is.. what i hate.. guess what? Im late!!! Ahhhh!!!!!! Fuck it Fuck it Fuck it Fuck it why does my alarm don't work?!!?
I was rushing.. really rushing.. well.. i manage to got in class at the right time.. phew.. atleast thats a good news..

I can see some students giggling and chattering.. before i felt someone tap my shoulder "ahhh!!" I screamed as i turn back immediately and see Lizzy.. one of my closest friend Literally have nothing behind her Sleeve..

"Hey, why so shock?.. are you having a maraton or something??"
She said, seems to be confused as i was panting from rushing down from 2nd floor to 1st floor. "Nothing.. just rushing"

"why??"

"because im almost late!! My fucking alarm wont work!"

"dang, but you manage to get in time"

"Yeah.. a good news after a bad news, whatever then"

School started.. as always, the trio is annoying af! The always throw paper plane.. but when it was not paper plane, they throw rubish! Dang for those three!! They are sooo fucking annoying!!

.
.
.

The teacher kept teaching.. forgot to tell but it was Miss Thavel as she tall a lot.. Classic extrovert. When will this end anyway? Im tired of hearing her non sense of language.. she talk foreign language that her own fucking students don't understand a single bit of what she said [ foreign language issue ]

A

fter Language Class, it was lunch time.. Finally!! I walk out the class and go to the canteen to buy food of course.
As always, i eat my lunch with Lizzy, my best friend! ( Let's just skip, after school )

School has ended, i was walking beside Lizzy before got an idea!!

"Hey Lizzy, i've got an idea!"

"Hm? What is it??"

"What about.. Visiting one of my close friend too??"

"Close.. friend?"