Episode 28

Y/N wants to talk to Shivam. So she messages him after so many days, knowing that he won't reply instantly.

Y/N : Hello

She hopes that he will reply. He replies directly after 3 days.

Shivam : Hi
Y/N : Video shoot krke ho gya?
Shivam : Haa abhi thumbnail edit krna bacha hai
Y/N : Accha
Shivam : Thik hai fir main baad mein baat krunga
Y/N : Ohk
Shivam : Bye
Y/N : Byee

Y/N's POV :

He seems very busy aaj kal.. Chhodo ise message nhi krungi ab. Zara dekh lu ye khud se message krega kya..

[POV Ended]

*1 week later*

It's been a week but he didn't message her, leaving Y/N sad. She is missing him. Instead of texting or calling him, she watches his videos.

Days turn into weeks and weeks turn into months. Now, Y/N messages him and he replies (A bit late though). Y/N stays understanding and is glad that he at least replies but she is sad these days because it feels like they both are growing distant from each other slowly.

Some months later, Y/N feels like she should stop bothering him as he stopped replying to her texts. She is happy for him as his channel is growing but also heartbroken as she feels that he is sick of her. She changed alot as she stopped talking with him. She is missing him so much that she can't focus on anything else properly. Her heart feels like it's breaking into a million pieces. She wants to meet him so bad but she can't do anything about it.

It's been a year. She cries every night and day in pain, while listening to sad songs. After waiting so much, she tried to contact him again. Still not ready to loose any hope. She messages him everyday now, hoping for a reply. She starts to get depressed. She can't help but just cry. She never thought that he will stop talking to her. This leaves a huge impact on both, her physical and mental health. In this period of time, she doesn't have anyone to support her. The only person she needs is him. She wants him so bad. She can do anything to see him again. She wanted to stay with him forever. But seems like.. it can only be a wish now.

Y/N's POV :

My life is normal now.. ekdum pehle ki tarah.. No friends, no one to talk to, getting excited about nothing but just keep doing my own sh!t and watch him through the screen.. him being the only reason I wanna live. I thought I had suffered enough before.. so I met the love of my life.. we became friends.. but I was never able to express my love.. I lost him..

[POV Ended]

Y/N sighs and wipes her own tears. She opens her phone to check if he has posted any video, only to see a "let's talk" one. She hurriedly plays the video. In the video, very unexpected, he says that he is taking a short break from youtube. For about 1-2 months. Y/N is confused as h€ll.

Worries fill up Y/N's mind.

Y/N : Is he okay...?

*At past midnight 2:00 am*

Her body is tired, her mind wants to rest. She wants to sleep, but she is unable to do so. She decides to clean her photos gallery as she has nothing to do now. While cleaning her gallery and deleting random and not so important stuff, she finds a photo... of her and Shivam. The first and only photo that she took with him without him knowing while he was asleep on the plane when they first met. Bringing back the memories of when they first met, unknowingly tears roll down her cheeks. She's just starting at the photo and sheding tears when a drop of her tear falls on the screen. She wipes it. She murmurs something to the pic, looking at him

Y/N : Why Shivam...? Why did you do this to me...? Huh? I thought you liked me.. atleast as a friend. Why did you left me all alone? What did I do wrong..? Shivam tell me... t-tell me..

She breaks into uncontrollable tears. She cries non-stop. While crying..she falls asleep.

It's very hard to hate the person you once loved. And Y/N can never hate Shivam despite of what he did to her. She may hate him for leaving her, but as a whole.. She can never hate him. She will always love him, no matter what.

*4 days later at night*

It is raining heavily, and thunders strick one by one. As he is on a break, Y/N is watching his old videos. Her life is pretty normal now, just like it used to be before meeting him. She is lonely again. No one to talk to or share her thoughts with. Just smiling through pain at her screen looking at the love of her life, now knowing that they can never get back together..

*Ding dong* her bell rings.

Y/N is a bit curious of who it might be. Because normally nobody shows up at her door, that too at night.

She goes to open the door. Who is it...?

------------------------------------------------