Episode 4

He orders himself a warm cup of tea, while waiting for Y/N to get up. Soon, she wakes up too. She tells him that she fell asleep while listening to his songs.

He finds it so sweet of her.

They are in the clouds now, high in the sky.

Y/N's POV :

Mai uske aankho main kho gayi. I am so lost that I didn't even realise that we are holding an eye contact. Vo bas kuch seconds ke liye tha but it felt like an eternity.

[POV ended]

Shivam's POV :

I am busy sipping on my tea when maine realise kiya ki vo mujhe dekh rahi hai. Mai usko dekhne ke liye muda but soon I completely got lost in her eyes. We both flinch as we realise ki asal mai chal kya raha tha.

[POV ended]

An announcement is being made, breaking the breathtaking eye-contact that they are holding. They are near landing now.

Shivam's POV :

Main bohot nervous feel kar raha tha cause it was my first time flying. Bhai ye eye-contact wali nervousness kam thi kya jo abhi land bhi karna padega??? Bohot dar lagra hai yaar.

[POV ended]

But he doesn't tell Y/N because he thinks it'll be embarrassing.

She realises that he is not looking so well. She is a bit hesitant to ask him because of the eye-contact they just held but then she shrugs it all and asks him as she is really concerned. 'Aap thik toh ho na?' she asks. Shivam finds it so caring of her. As he can not hide it from her, he eventually tells her that it is his first time flying and that he was scared because of that.

Y/N tries to console him.

-------------------------------------------