Episode 27

And with that, her trip to Chandigarh is at the very end. It is the morning of 25th July. She reaches the airport.

[Again an airport scene guys.. Be prepared.]

*At the airport*

She calls Shivam as she can't find him. She is worried as she can't spot him.

(Main tujhe naa dikhun,
Pareshaan meri jaan~)

Shivam : Hello?
Y/N : Hello!
Y/N : Kahan hai tu?
Shivam : Main gate no. L pe hu
Y/N : Gate no. N pe aa..
Y/N : Main wahi hu
Shivam : Wahi ruk abhi aaya main.

[Call ends]

Shivam is running towards gate no. N now. She spots him and waves. Shivam is searching for her when he finally sees her. They both come to each other and hold each other's hands while looking at each other. Shivam gently pulls in Y/N for a hug.

Shivam : Kab aayegi ab vapis?
Y/N : Pta nhi Shivam.. First year chalu hai na.
Shivam : Oh haa!
Shivam : Message kriyo mujhe pohochne ke baad.
Y/N : Haa haa zarur.
Y/N : Thik hai fir jaati hu main..

Shivam nods his head.

Y/N : Byee
Shivam : Aaram se jaiyo.
Y/N : Haa haa
Shivam : Khayal rakh apna.
Y/N : Tu bhi.
Shivam : *waves*
Y/N : *waves back*

It is time for Y/N to go back now. Shivam turns backwards and goes home.

*2 ghanto baad*

As soon as she reaches home, she messages him.

Y/N : Hello
Y/N : Pohoch gyi main

Shivam replies after a while.

Shivam : Nice
Y/N : Kya kr rha tha?
Shivam : Abhi video shoot krne jaa rha tha
Y/N : Accha fir baad main baat krte hai
Shivam : Haa thik hai
Shivam : Bye
Y/N : Byee

She closes her phone and changes her clothes. She starts to cook something and then she suddenly gets a weird feeling. Y/N is feeling the presence of Shivam. It feels like he is still beside her, watching her as she cooks. She turns to look beside her. No one's there, leaving her confused. She ignores the thought and continues cooking. As Y/N starts eating, she feels like she is eating with him. She can't help but feel weirdly confused.

This wierd feeling stays with her for a few days as she is not over the thought of leaving him.

*2 weeks later*

Now-a-days, Shivam is not talking with her that much. Y/N gave him some personal space. Shivam is focusing more on his content basically. Now, Y/N is starting to feel lonely and she feels like he forgot about her. She is getting too bored as she has no one to talk to.

------------------------------------------------