Episode 23

Episode 23

Does it mean he is starting to have something for Y/N...?

Well suprisingly, he is. The og bixbies know that Shivam doesn't look like he will ever fall in love again but over time, everything changes. Shivam starts to feel weird because it's been a while since he got this feeling. He finally changes his clothes and starts to hum a song while doing that. Then out of nowhere, he gets the urge to play his guitar. He takes it and plays it while singing. Unknowingly the romantic lyrics of the song remind him of Y/N.

(Yaaar... His voice is heaven 😭✨)

Let's look at what Y/N is doing now.

Y/N : *Sigh*
Y/N : Finally! main Chandigarh aa gyi firse.

She freshens up and goes to sleep. She is tired and wants to sleep as she didn't slept enough but still she is not able to sleep. She starts to think about him now. She feels like her feelings for him got even bigger after meeting him. Seems like she is starting to get too obsessed with him..

Y/N 's POV :

Hayee kitna accha dikh raha tha voh aaj. Waise hamesha hi accha dikhta hai.. Yaar.. I want him so bad! Ughhh!

[POV Ended]

She can't get him off her mind now.. Everytime she thinks about him, her heart starts to flutter hard.

*Night time*

Shivam texts Y/N something. 

Shivam : Heyy
Y/N : Hey!
Y/N : Kya hua?
Shivam : Kuch nhi..
Shivam : Bore ho gya hu
Y/N : Main bhi

Y/N's POV :

Y/N : Oh wait! This is my chance.. 

[POV Ended]

Y/N : Shivam..
Shivam : Kya?
Y/N : Iss hotel ke pas vale dhabe pe chal na.. Waha mil skte hai dono

[Itna bhi pas nhi hai vo dhaba waise]

Shivam : Oo great idea!

Shivam gets ready and Y/N too. Y/N reaches before Shivam. Then he arrives. He is on his Kawasaki ninja 300.

Swag dekh rhe ho bande ka? Dhabhe pe bike

Swag dekh rhe ho bande ka? Dhabhe pe bike. He comes at the table which Y/N is sitting on.

Y/N : Hm! toh bol fir kya khana hai?
Shivam : Tu pay kregi?
Y/N : Haa
Shivam : Kyu?
Y/N : Pichli baar tune kiya tha na
Shivam : Oh haa!
Y/N : Bol na kya khayega!?
Shivam : Mera toh fix hai
Y/N : Kyaa?
Shivam : Aloo parathe
Y/N : Tu aaya hai idhar?
Shivam : Yaha ke saare log mere pehchan ke hai
Y/N : Oo damn!
Y/N : Chal kr fir order

Shivam says something to the waiter in Punjabi.

Shivam : ?? ??? ? ?? ???

[Please cooperate guys mujhe punjabi nhi aati 😂]

Their food arrives. Y/N is amazed by the flavours of Chandigarh. They finish eating. Y/N pays the bill.

Y/N : Chale fir?
Shivam : Haa..

While they both are on their way back, Y/N notices that they are not on the way to the hotel, but somewhere else.

Y/N : Hum ye kaha jaa rhe hai??
Shivam : Wo to waha jaane ke bad hi pta chalega
Y/N : Oh achha..

[Don't worry Shivam Y/N ko kidnapp nhi kr rha 😂]

They reach at a dairy.

Y/N : Hain?!
Y/N : Yaha kyu aaye hai hum??
Shivam : Abe ruk na..

Shivam : ? ?? ??? ??? ???? 

[Shivam says something to the dukaan wale bhaiya in Punjabi again.]

He hands Shivam two glasses of fresh lassi. Yes! Shivam brought Y/N here for some lassi.

When Y/N realises,

Y/N : Oooo

Shivam : Cheers!
Y/N : Cheers!

As Y/N takes the first sip of her lassi, she falls in love with it. She closes her eyes, feeling the coldness and freshness of the lassi. She finishes it with an instant.

Then they both sit on his bike. Then the speed breakers come in between. Y/N hugs Shivam from back in order to not fall due to the speed breakers. Shivam gets litteral chills but stays calm. While they are on the way, Shivam feels Y/N go loose.

Shivam : Y/N?
*No reply*
Shivam : Y/N!?

He looks at the side mirror of his bike to look at her as he can't turn back fully, only to see her peacefully sleeping. The soothing breezes gently moving her hair back in a playful rhythm. Shivam feels literal roses blooming inside his heart.

Shivam's POV :

She's so... pretty.

[POV Ended]

Shivam rides with a single hand while his other hand of Y/N's back for safety.

-------------------------------------------------