Episode 2

Episode - 2

She books her flight again. It is 2 hours from now. She is waiting and waiting until she sees something so shocking that she almost cries. She can't believe what her eyes are seeing right now.

Y/N : Waitt...Kya yeh sach me vo hai??!!?!!???

She questions her view. She feels a weird rush in her heart that she has never felt before. She proceeds her thoughts and finds the courage to go up to him to check if he is really there or it's just a hallucination of her.

She finally reaches up near him.

He's on his phone but as he notices her he puts it down.

Y/N: Aap bixu ho??
Shivam: Haa, Aap mujhe jaante ho? *A smile slightly appears on his face*

She is shocked. After hearing his voice in real life for the first time, she feels a million butterflies in her stomach. She freezes for a second. She can't believe she's infront of the boy she has admired through the screen for years.

Y/N : Haan!! Main aapke videos bohott time se dekh rahi hu. I-I.. reallyy like watching your content! Mujhe yakeen nhi hora ki ye sach mein ho rha haii.

Y/N's POV :

Hayee main mr jaungiii!!

[POV Ended]

*Tears start forming in her eyes but she holds them in. She doesn't want him to see her like that*

Shivam : Thanku so much! I'm really grateful.
*He notices her teary eyes*
Shivam : Heyy, aap thik to ho na?
Y/N: Haa I'm totally fine. It's just really unbelievable for me to see you in real life.

They have a nice conversation. Y/N can not believe she has met Shivam. She cannot even speak properly at the moment. He calms her. She finds that so sweet of him. He's just sweet in real life too as she expected.
After a little while of talking, They get to know that they were taking the same flight.

Y/N can't hold her excitement in after knowing this.

Y/N's POV :

Broooo yessss!!
Accha hua first flight miss hogyi. Warna main Shivam se kabhi nahi mil paati yar. It's just true. Everything really happens for a reason. 'Yayyyy I'm so happy!!!'
Y/N being lost in her own thoughts.

[POV Ended]

And here, our bixu is smiling the whole time because he is really happy that he met his fan.
They were talking while sitting on a bench there. As they talked, their plane arrived. They didn't even realised how fast 2 hours passed.

They both go inside the plane together. The next thing they know is that their seats are next to each other.

Y/N is on cloud nine right now. She never thought her delusions would actually come true.
Y/N: Delulu is actually the Solulu guyss!

She's talking to the guy of her dreams right now. After talking for a while, Shivam got to know that Y/N is from Maharashtra.
'Arrre marathi baii' he screams (No i'm just kidding) iykyk

Soon he gets sleepy. Without himself knowing, he sleeps.

-------------------------------------------