Chapter 8

This chapter has more than 1900 words.....
Do vote and comment

SARA'S POV

Finally, after what felt ike a decade to me, we reached at my home, I had spent my entire childhood here and also met someone.

As I steeped out, my eyes went to my father, who was sitting at the garden area waiting for me.......This is the best thing about him, he always does this to show his love. He always waits for me

I ran towards him and he quickly took me in his embrace. Both of us smiled tightly hugging each other.

I broke the hug and saw Kabir, standing behind me. Kabir came forward and touched Papa's feet in order to take blessings.

Papa asked him to have something to which he simply denied. Kabir was about to leave but papa said moreover ordered him to stay.
And he did.

-------------

Flashback

Around 2 in the morning, I got a call from none other than my best friend, Pragya.

" What do you want to say about this stupid marriage of yours ?" She asked loudly, I could easily tell how pissed was she to know about my marriage as it was the hot news of the town. Everyone was gossiping about that only. And tbh, I recieved too many requests on my ig .

" Sorry, Pr....." She didn't even let me finish. " Sorry??? Really?? Its that you want to say " ohhh god, tell her to shut up

" You are so mean Sara you married Dhruv and you both announced it infront of the whole fucking world but not me. You didn'teven fucking bother to tell me this. How coul....." This time I stopped her " Atleast listen to me "

" What the fuck is left to listen huh?? There is nothing left now, You got married and didn't invited me, I had so many dreams for your marriage, that I will wear this, I will dance blah blah.......I have a huge list. " Ohhh she is too annoyed right now

" I am coming tomorrow love, meet me I will tell you everything " What could I say except this, she is angry with me. Love is somewhat her melting point.

" Don't fucking dare to call me with those shitty names ever again. You have ruined my dream and there you are sleeping with your so called husband enjoying nd all " Wait.. what?? Fuck sleeping, I haven't had a simple conversation with him.

" Believe me Pragya the equation here is different. Things are not lik......." She again uttered in the middle , " Really ?? It doesn't seem to me, like the actual fuck he was holding your waist and looked into your eyes ..........." She kept on blabbering but my mind went on her words ' he was holding your waist '

" Sara you there, Hello? Hello? " I came out from my useless........ thoughts.....
" Yeah I am there, its just......its too exhausting" I sighed.

" You are a bitch, liar, shitty asshole " She started abusing me....... Wowww

" Stop it Pragya. Go get some sleep and let me sleep , do meet me tomorrow at my house. I need to talk to you " Yeahh I really need her.

" Whatever bitch " Saying this she hanged up the call.

------------

At 6 in the evening,

I wore a light pink coloured crop top with black wide leg , and was all set to leave to meet Pragya to face her anger.

I went downstairs and saw Kabir and papa sitting together. Though they were busy in their own stuffs still they were sitting together.