Chapter 5

Sara's POV

My arms carried a miniature figure. She was sleeping peacefully and just by looking at her, I smiled a genuine smile.

I wondered how could my sister have the audacity to leave such endearing baby.

I sat on my head. I don't want to keep her aside, holding her was way more calming and warm hearting.
I took my phone and clicked her pictures.

Just then a notification popped

From Pragya🐥,
What's up girl??
Where have you been?

To Pragya🐥
Everything great👍🏻

From Pragya🐥
Ohh that's good, happy to know

To Pragya🐥
What about you??
You okay??

From Pragya 🐥
I am hot, sexy and
currently had a break up😌......
And I am super fine cause
that asshole is finally
out of my life.....peace 🕊️

To Pragya 🐥
Son of a bitch he was.

From Pragya 🐥
Leave that moron aside
Meet me tomorrow at my house

To Pragya🐥
I too want to meet you
badly but not tomorrow....
Wait for few more days.

From Pragya 🐥
That's not fair..🙄

To Pragya🐥
Please love🥺

Form Pragya 🐥
Okay
Hate you bitchhh

To Pragya 🐥
Love you too bitch
Byee👋🏻

_____________________

I wanted to meet her badly, I wanted to express myself cause she is the one who has seen my all ups and downs and I know that she will be very very angry on me  when I will tell her about marriage but after abusing her heart out she will understand my situation.

Not only her, I wanted to meet Papa too. I miss him so much. I am worried about him, although I told him very strictly to follow his diet chart and to take his medicine on time and he simply nodded telling me that he had understood everything very clearly and will take care of himself. But a part of me is always worried for him.
Maybe because, I have never left him alone.

Keeping all my thoughts aside, I opened my Instagram and started scrolling reels to kill some time as I was really getting bored and it seemed like time will not pass....

I was busy in scrolling reels.
My attention diverted when I felt some movement...
Samaira slowly opened and closed her eyes before opening it properly, I was looking at her attentively noticing her small hands which were curled into a fist.
Samaira was awake.

I touched her jaw and said in a baby voice " Good morning baby"

Samaira just looked at me with her doe eyes. Maybe, because my face is new for her. But gladly she didn't cried.

I touched and lightly pulled her cheeks. To which she just smiled and then she looked around her. She was way too enchanting.

I took her downstairs with me. I glanced at the decorations. My smile dropped just by thinking that today I have to meet with relatives of Rathore's. 'But now nothing can be done, so don't think much now' my inner self said.

I stood outside Maa's room and knocked.
She asks " Who's there?"
But I didn't answered and knocked in a pattern ( 2 bangs - a pause then 3 bangs - a pause 4 bangs - a pause......)

Maa opened the door with a smile " I knew it was you only. " She let me in
I said " Yeah cause, I gave you a hint "

" Yeahh, your banging style. " Maa said
I said surprisingly " You remembered it ."
Maa said " Ofc love, afterall I am your mother. How could I forget you and your stupid ways ?"

I said laughing " Like you haven't forgotten my stupid dumb way of knocking "
Maa too laughed a little and said " Yes just like that. "

Maa looked at Samaira and said " I think she liked your arms. She is a fussy girl. "
I smiled at maa and laid my baby on bed.

'My baby??? Ofcourse she is my baby, I am her mother from now doesn't matter if I had given her birth or not'
" As if Dhruv will consider you as his daughter's mother. No? '
My conscience mocked at me.

Maa said me to sit and then asked " When did she wake up ?"

" Just 10 minutes before. When she woke up, I wasn't getting what to do now so I came to you." I sat beside Maa and replied to her .

'Wow great Sara you should be knowing what to do you are her mother '
Why the fuck my inner self has to mock at me at every fucking word.

Maa said " No problem, you can come to me whenever you want regarding Samaira, Dhruv or anyone else in this house, I will be always there for you. "

I smiled and nodded my head. She is such a person who can provide you with warmth and love without doing much efforts her presence is sufficient to make you feel lively.

She looked at me and kept my head on her lap. She took out the clutcher from my hair and gave a light massage.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the massage.

Meanwhile my baby who was lying just beside me kept blabbering things in her sweet melodious voice.

Yess she is my baby now. I don't care about Dhruv or anyone else. '

I opened my eyes and asked " Maa, when will I go to my home ?"

Maa said wait she didn't said , she acted " Ohh my goodness, you said me Maa, now I will never let you go ."

I said " C'mon maa tell me, Pragya wants to meet me "

Maa said " No No, I will not let you go , if she wants to meet you ask her to meet you here only. "

My jaw dropped at her words.

How can I ask her to meet me here, I haven't told her about my marriage.
For that reason only I am going to meet her and tell her about the storm that had came into my life.....

______________

Hey everyone 👋🏻

I hope you all like my story, if you do then please do vote and comments.