Chapter 2

Viraj  looked at his friend Virendra and said " Keep her safe and happy. Though I wanted to say a lot of things to Dhruv but he is not here. I understand his situation. Its not his fault in all this yet he has to suffer."

Virendra said " Just keep patience and have faith in Destiny."

Viraj hummed at his statement and looked at Sara and said " Don't be afraid, keep going with the flow. Okay?"

Sara with tears in her eyes said " I will "
Sara gave a look to the girl in the arms of her mother in law and said " She is filled "
Nandini Removed the bottle from her mouth.

A girl came and asked "Shall we go home badi maa ?"
Nandini said " Yeah Isha we will but where is Dhruv? I asked Kabir to look for Dhurv and now they both have vanished "

Before Isha could say anything, Antara said " Dhurv and Kabir leaving without informing anyone isn't for the first time. So don't worry about them."

Virendra said " But he should have waited, he just got married."
Antara in response said " Bhaiya, I don't think that he will consider Sara as his wife."

Devendra who had just came heard his wife Antara, said " It would be better if we leave that descision on Dhruv, afterall its his life."
Antara shook her head and said in a low voice " It doesn't seems to be."

Nandini ignored all the talks and said to Sara " let's go beta. Don't think about all those things."

After that all of the family members went at the Parking area and sat in their respective cars.

Devendra, Antara and Isha in one car.
Nandini, Shanaya and Sara in one car.
Virendra in separate car.

On seeing her mother, Shanaya said " Maa give her to me, I will carry her."
Nandini saw Sara who seemed to be in a deep thought and was looking outside at her Father.

Nandini thought something and said " No Shanaya let go to her mother."
Nandini looked at Aditi and said " Sara take your daughter in your arms."

Sara first looked at her sleeping, small figure and said "How could I aunty, she is so small moreover I don't know whether she will like my warmth or not."
Nandni smiled " She will, You just do what I said and soon she will not only like your warmth but love your warmth."

Sara took baby in her arms and said " I carried her for the first time ."
Shanaya said " Didn't your sister allowed? Oh my mistake, she left her soon after giving birth."

Nandini said " Stop it Shanaya. Keep your things within yourself."
Nandini said driver to drive and they all left from there.

After 5 hrs they all have reached to Rathor Mansion.

Sara looked at the beautiful view of the mansion. Surrounded by greenery and gaurds carrying guns. She looked at the white marble of house which enchanted its beauty even more.

The car stopped at the entrance of the main gate.
They all came out of the car one by one.

No sooner did Antara saw Kabir and Dhruv, said " For how long you both have waited"

Dhruv didn't said anything. His eyes were fixed at one person.
Dhruv quickly went there and snatched his daughter from Sara's arm.

Sara got shocked at first but didn't said anything.

Nandini  sighed and went inside the house with Antara to  proceed for the ritual of greh pravesh.

Dhruv was about to go inside when his father stopped him in the middle and said
" For this ritual, your presence is as necessary as of Sara's."

Dhruv chuckled and said in a loud voice " As if I care about this fucking ritual. You forced me enough, not anymore. "

Virendra in a similar tone said " I don't care you have to be here with your wife and child for the ritual."

Hearing this, Sara gave one look to Virendra and then shook her head down.
Nandini and Antara on hearing the loud voices came.

Nandini performed the arti.

Antara placed the Kalash infront of Sara and asked her to push it a little and then come.

Sara did it as per the instructions and further performed all the rituals.

Dhruv went inside his room without saying anything.
Antara gave a head to toe look to Sara and went inside her room with Devendra.
Shanaya, Isha and Kabir also went to their respective room.

Virendra came and just patted Sara's head and went from there.
Nandini held Sara's hand and said " You are very strong, I'm sorry from Dhruv's side."

Sara said " Don't say sorry, it's no one's mistake, its just the fortune. "

Nandini hummed in response and took her upstairs on the third floor infront of Dhurv's room.
Sara's heartbeat started increasing with time.
Nandini knocked the door thrice but no response came.

Sara felt a bit relief as the door had not opened.
She said to Nandini " Umm....can you take me to the guest room".

Nandini said " there's no option either. "
Nandini took her to the first floor in the guest room.

Sara hesitantly said " Mmm..... Can you ask anyone to bring my luggage, I need to change. "
Nandini replied " Yeah sure, just wait for 5 mins ."
Saying this Nandini left and Sara closed the door.

Sara looked around the room and sat on the sofa. She took out her heels and said " Ahh...it hurts so much , fuckk "
She looked at her feel which had tiny little bumps.

She drank the water and was waiting for her luggage to come.
Nearly after 5 mins, there was a knock on her door. She got up to open the door and brought her luggage.

Sara took out her sleepovers and went to the washroom. She took out her veil and looked herself in the mirror.
Hairline filled with vermilion, neck with a lot of jewelleries and a nuptial chain, hands with bangles and henna.

Sara took a deep breath and said " You are married now, welcome to new life. A substitute of your sister. "

She changed her clothes and came back to bed. She was really tired today and as soon she hit the bed, she slept in no time.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Do vote and comments
❤️