Ch. XV

So sorry 😪

"Bola!"

"Sister shola!!"

"Bola!!"

"Sister shola!!" All three turned towards the invisible car that Bimbo Ademoye was sitting in with her head popping out. Bisola was kneeling on the floor and had her mouth wide open in shock,and so did Adesua and the other guy.

"See." Lase shoved his iPad in my face, blocking my view from the television. I pushed it away from my face and put some distance. I stared at the screen in confusion.

"what am I seeing?" I singsonged. Lase giggled, taking the Ipad back and placing it in front of him. He could've sat on the couch like a normal person, but little lase preferred sitting on the floor. He had his back to the tv and his knees on the floor, his eyes solely focused on the iPad he placed on the couch, leaning on one of the throw pillows. I stared for a while, then returned my gaze to the movie playing.

"See naw! see!" I sighed, closing my eyes and then opening. I turned to face him and his iPad once more and watched him play his game. It was a race car game which he was playing horribly. His car kept hitting walls, houses, shops, and people. I frowned.

"why are you killing them?"He stared at me long and hard with those big doe eyes of his.

"what?"

"You're hitting them with your car. Don't kill them." he frowned.

"Is in the iPad naw! Is a game naw! I like killing them."

I tsked, "That's not good." Lase whined loudly and kicked his legs, he fell to the floor dramatically and I watched him with amusement.

"is a gameeee!"

"Lase," Dad walked in with a frown on his face. Lase was still kicking his legs and crying loudly on the floor. Jeezus. All I said was he shouldn't be hitting the character's in his game with his car. He was acting like I had just smashed his Ipad on the floor or something.

"What did you do." Dad scowled, taking large steps towards me. I blinked back in shock, opening and closing my mouth like a fish gasping for air.

"I-I didn't do anything -"

"Fayi said I should not kill- Fayi said I should not- Fayi said I not good." He fumbled with his words like he always did and pointed an accusing finger at me. I gasped, glaring at him.

"It's okay." Dad sighed, picking him up from the floor and into his arms. "Don't mind Fayth, hmm? Stop crying now." He patted him on the back softly and kissed his cheek afterwards. He spoke softly to Lase, patting his back whilst doing so, and walked away. I stared at his back longingly.

How long was he going to give me cold shoulder? I had to do something about it.

"What are you doing?" I shrieked, startled by my father's voice. I held my chest as he made his way over to me, snatched the remotes from my hand and aggressively pressed the off button. He glared at me and I gulped, shifting on the couch.