Haldi

I was sitting on my bed and watching instagram. I called my mom to ask her about her health. "Mumma, kaise ho?" I asked. "Theek hu beta. Pehle se better" she replied. I was talking with her for sometime and eventually cut the call. It was 10am. I was hungry. I called Ishan as shubman was not picking up the call. Ishan said that shubman was still sleeping like a baby. I went outside my room and knocked on shubman's door. Ishan opened it. I was trying to wake him up but he didn't. I asked Ishan to get me water. He gave me. I sprinkled water on his face. And he woke up. "Kya Kar rhi ho?" He asks. "Utha rahi hu. 10 baj gaye hai, breakfast nahi khana?" I replied. "Aata hu" he Said. He went to freshen up. I was talking with Ishan for a while. He was saying that shubman always talks about me. He cares for me a lot. Shubman came out. We went to eat. After eating I came to my room.

I was removing the dress which I was going to wear today. I was very exited.

 I was very exited

The Dress.

I went to take a relaxing warm shower. I came out of the shower and applied body lotion for soft skin. I wore my outfit and did my makeup. Somebody knocked on my door. I opened it and it was shubman. We quickly went downstairs where everyone was. I went to athiya and greeted her. She was soo happy. We did all the rituals and applied haldi on their faces. Now, it was time for lunch. We all sat on our chair and began to eat the delicious food. The lunch was over. I was going upstairs to my room with shubman. The lift was still not working. It was pretty disappointing. I was careful while walking as I was wearing high heels today. I was scared though. Ouch!!!. "Shubman my ankle. Fuck!" I said in pain. "Kya hogaya?!!" He asks. "I think I twisted my ankle. It's paining shub" I said while tears were coming from my eyes. Shubman picks me up and takes me to his room. He made me sit on his bed. He took an ointment from his bag. He carries these stuffs while on trips. He gently applied the ointment on My ankle. I was feeling a little better. "Thanks for helping" said while hugging him. "No problem love" he Said. I blushed a little. I was walking slowly. I went to My room. Yashasvi got to know that I twisted my ankle. Shubman told him. I heard a knock on my door. I opened it. It was yashasvi. "Tum theek ho na?!" He asked in a tensed voice. "Feeling better" I said. "Kuch chahiye toh bolo. Okay?" He Said.

Shubman was standing outside. I could see jealousy in his eyes. "Tum yaha kya kare ho?" I asked him. "Kyu me nahi asakta?" He replied. I turned away from him. He pulled my wrist and pinned me to the wall. He came closer. "Yashasvi se kyu baat Karti ho?. Do you know woh tujhe apna banane ke liye yeh sab Kara hai" shub said. "Nahi yar aisa ku- " before I could say anything he started to kiss me. He picked me up and kept me on the bed. He removed his shirt and then removed my t-shirt. He pushed me on the bed and resumed to kiss me. His lips were touching mine. His hand was on my neck and other on my chest. My hands were on his hair. I was holding in my moan. "Don't hold it in. I love when you moan" he Said and smirked. He locked my hands with his and started to kiss me madly. He was touching my stomach while kissing My neck. Fuck I moaned. "Yes babe" he Said. I was blushing so much. "Bas kr-" I was about to say something but then he kissed me. He was kissing everywhere. We heard a knock. We were panicked. We quickly wore our clothes and opened the door. It was Rohit bhai. We were nervous. "Tum dono kya kare ho?" He asked. "Kuch nahi. Bas dekh raha tha ki Natasha kaisi hai" shub said. I giggled slowly while he Said. "Acha theeke. Sun Mujhe cricket se related baat karna hai, toh chalo mere sath" he Said to shub. They both went. I was recalling what had happened. Shubman looked behind and winked at me. I could feel butterflies in my stomach.

I decided to listen to some musics and scroll through Pinterest for sometime. A love song came. I couldn't think of anything else. Only shubman was coming into my mind. The way he kissed me. His hand on My neck. It was just so hot. I thought to take a nap for a while as I was sleepy. And I slept.