Sangeet

Days passed. It was a really special day we all have  been waiting for. It was Sangeet!. It was 10am. Shubman called me to the breakfast table. I quickly went outside. I went near the lift. I saw a sign. Ugh.. the lift was not working. I took the stairs. "Natasha" yashasvi called. "Yeah?" I asked. "Rukho me bhi araha hu" he Said and came running towards me. "Breakfast khane jare ho?" I ask him. "Ha" he Said. We were going down. Suddenly, he came in front of me and fixed my hair. "Rukho zura, tumhare baal kharab hai. Theek kardeta hu" he Said. We were really close. That's when shub came. "Umm excuse me?" Shubman said in a suspicious tone. "Ha bolo" yashasvi said. "Babe, come" shub says to me. "Yeah I'm coming " I said. I could see confusion on yashasvi's face.

Yashasvi's POV-
What the hell?. Why did shubman called Natasha "babe". I'm so confused right now. Wait.... are they both in a relationship. Wait this can't happen. I have to ask Ishan about it as he's the best friend of shubman. He's also a close friend of Natasha though. I went to the table where Ishan was. "Bhai ek minute baat Karni Hai" I said. "Okay" Ishan replied. "Ishan, is shubman and Natasha in a relationship?" I ask him. "Tune isliye Bulaya?" He Said and was walking away. "I'M SERIOUS" I Said. "Chill. Ha woh dono hai relationship me. They love each other." Ishan said. "Wh- what?. He never told me." I said and was broken. "Tu Mumbai me match ke liye nahi tha. Tabhi yeh sab hua. Look I know you like her, but you have to accept the truth." Ishan said while comforting me. "Okay" I said in a broken and cracked voice. "Please yar aisa mat Kar. It's okay yar" Ishan said.
End of yashasvi's pov.

We were eating our food. It was pretty good. I saw Ishan and yashasvi coming. "Kaha gaye the dono?" Shub asked to Ishan. "Bhai yashasvi ko Bata diya tum dono ke bare me. Bachara bohot dukhi hai" Ishan whispered in shubman's ear. "Mujhe bhi batao" I said. Shubman told me everything. Well, I felt bad for yashasvi. But, we couldn't help it. I could see tears in yashasvi's eyes. He was about to cry. Soon we finished our breakfast but I could still see tears. I was feeling very bad. Even it was not my fault, I felt bad and guilty. "Yar mujhe bohot bura lagra hai yashasvi ke bare me" I say to shub. "Same, par kya Kar sakte hai" shub said.

Yashasvi and Ishan went somewhere. We were going to our room's. I thought to go to the terrace to click some photos. There I saw yashasvi and Ishan. He was crying. Crying over Ishan's shoulder. I think he loved me a lot. That's why he's crying over me. "Yar i- Ishan. I loved her so much. But, uska boyfriend hai" yashasvi said while breaking down into tears. I could hear everything they said. I can't take this anymore. I felt bad. I ran towards yashasvi and hugged him. He hugged me tighter. I took a tissue from Ishan and wiped his tears. Gosh, ishan's shoulder was wet. I wiped his tears quickly. I could see him blush but I had to comfort him. "Yashasvi chod de yar, I feel you but I've a boyfriend. I'm sorry if I hurted you" I said and left. I told shubman everything and he was also kinda sad. I went to my room and removed the dress that I was going to wear today. I thought to take a nap for a while.

I woke up it was 3pm. I went to the hall to practice for the last time. The practice was over and I came back to my room. I took a shower and got  ready.

The Dress

The Dress.

The Heels

The Heels.

I went to shubman's room and knocked the door. He opened it. Damnn. He was looking handsome. He wore a black kurta. We were about to go. But just then Ishan called shubman to take some pictures. "Me jaati hu tum dono ajao" I said and went. I met yashasvi there. "Hi" I said. "Hello. Looking cute" he Said. "Thanks" I said. We were going down the stairs. One of my heels broke somehow. What the fuck!. I say to myself. "Oh shit, me tumhe utha lu?. Wesebi steps geele hai cause staff ne pocha mara hai" he Said. "No thanks" I said. "Are tumhara legenga kharab hoja-" before he could say anything shubman came. "Tumhare heels tut gaye?" Shub asked. "Ha na yar Pata nahi kaise" I said. Shubman picked me up and we went down. Yashasvi was being jealous. And shubman was annoyed by the behavior of him. I soon went towards ritika. I told her to give me a pair of heels or a shoes. Shoes would be better and no one would see it as the legenga was long. She gave me the shoes. "Bade sundar dikh Rahe ho" I say to ritika. "Tum bhi" she said. We smiled. "Wese steps sab yaad hai na?" She asked me."Ofcours" I said. Soon we did our dance, ate food, talked with others. Finally the Sangeet ended. We all went back to our room. Goodnight love shubman said and kissed my forehead. I kissed his cheeks and went to my room. I removed my dress and wore a t-shirt and pant. I set my alarm for the next day and slept peacefully.