Cloudy evening

It was a Saturday morning. I woke up and after sometime I went to take a shower. After taking bath I quickly put on my outfit and went outside to run some errands. I went to the store and bought some things. I thought to sit in a cafe and drink coffee. I went and ordered a coffee. I drank. I payed the bill and went outside, but just then it started to rain I forgot to take my umbrella. I ran towards the rickshaw stand and went to my hotel. I was all wet because of rain. My dress got a little transparent because of the rain.

When I was walking towards the elevator, guess what, I saw shubman. "Itna bheeg kaise gaye?" He asked
"Barish ke wajah se" I replied to him
He was staring at my body and I blushed I was feeling cold so, he gave me his jacket.. we went inside the elevator and he kissed me on my neck. "Shub" I moaned. "Yes babe" he replied
We reached our floor and went inside our own rooms. "Fresh hone ke baad mere room me ajao" he Said
"Okay" I blushed and replied.

I quickly changed my outfit and wore a t-shirt and shorts. I was hungry so I thought to eat a fruit. I took banana from the basket and went towards shubman's room. I knocked the door and he opened. "Hi gorgeous " he Said
"Hi sexy" I replied in a flirty voice.
I sat on the bed. He was smirking at me.
"Kya hua?!" I asked confused
"Banana khari ho" he replied
For a second I didn't understand what he was trying to say, but then I understood and blushed. I threw a pillow on him "chill, I was joking" he Said and laughed
"Very smart" I rolled my eyes and Said .
I threw the Banana peel in the dustbin and drank water.

Shubman pinned me to the wall and started to kiss me. Our lips met together. He then started to kiss me on the neck and sucked it. I was moaning loudly.
"Shubman " I moaned
"I like it when you moan my name babe" he replied and smirked.
He continued kissing me. He removed my t-shirt and I removed his t-shirt and pants. "Getting horny?" He asked
"Yeah, for you" I replied and blushed.
He said started to kiss me faster and more and more. Suddenly I felt his Dick touching me. I was nervous for no reason. The nervousness showed in my eyes. "Are u scared?" He asked in tensed voice. "No babe. It's just ur d-dick". "Don't be scared of this thing you made me horny.." he Said and smirked. After all he's mine and why I'm scared of him.

We were kissing but suddenly heard a knock. We broke our kiss and got scared. "Abh kon Aya hoga?!" He Said in an annoyed voice. "Pata nahi. Dekho ek baar". He checked from the eye whole that was on the door and saw Ishan. "Darne ki Baat nahi hai, it's just Ishan" I relieved. I quickly wore my clothes and sat on the chair. And he opened the door. But guess what. Shubman forgot to wear his t-shirt and it's all messed up now. "Bhai Tera t-shirt kaha gaya?" Ishan asked and laughed. "Uhm" shubman said. He was so nervous that he didn't knew what to say. "I'm sorry to disturb u and our bhabi" Ishan said and looked at me. I Blushed really hard this time. "Are bhai ja na" shubman said. "Acha bhai jata hu. Rohit bhai bulare the lunch ke liye. "Unko bol me Ata hu thode Der me" shubman said and closed the door.

"Let's go now. Rohit bhai is calling us" he Said but in a low voice. "Are chod na shub. Badme kiss karle" I said. "Kitna Acha mood tha par." He Said. "Rehne de abh. Chalo abhi jana bhi hai. We went to the lunch and ate our lunch happily.