8

Freen drives to Lin's house as quickly as possible. She sees Becky and is about to lift her up but Becky runs to Lin and clings into her arms tighter. She didn't let Freen touch her and hid her face on Lin's chest.

"Freen, when did you come here?" Lin asks… Freen didn't bother to give her girlfriend a reply and has her full attention on Becky.

F: Becky, come with me.

L: Oh, her name is Becky? Cute like her but how do you know?

F: Of course I know, she is my cat. Give her to me.

L: Really? But, you haven't talked…Leave it. Looks like your cat doesn't want to go home with you, she is holding me tighter. She loves me more, I guess.

"No, she is not. She loves me, only me more than anything or anyone. She behaves like this because she is mad at me but I don't know the reason. Maybe I came late, that's why." Freen replied coldly then snatched Becky away from her, harshly.

"Sorry Becky, let's go to our place." Becky protested in her language "meow meow www meow meow meow www meo wwwwwwwwww" Freen didn't mind it and
left Lin's place with Becky thanking Lin for taking care of Becky all these days.

_

At Freen's mansion The place was already cleaned by the workers Freen specially paid for.

Once the two reached…Becky went inside her mini cat house and was not coming out. She ignores Freen who is begging her to come out and be with her like before. Becky stayed stubborn and her anger was increasing each second.

"Becky, what happened to you? Why are you acting like this?" Freen signed, tired.

*Doorbell rings*

"Who the fuck it is at this hour?" Freen cursed whoever it was and opened the door to see Engfa and Charlotte with their cats Faye and Yoko.

"Why are you guys, here?" Freen is annoyed.

"We arenot here for you fucker." Charlotte said and all came inside, pushing Freen aside. Faye didn't wait for a sec, she jumped out of Charlotte's hold and ran fast to Becky.. She hugged her tighter.

EngLot and Freen are shocked…they are like "did I see it right or am I dreaming?"

Faye: Where did you go Becky...do u know how worried we get...I'm scared that something bad happened to you...thank God you are safe and back.

Yoko  then wriggled out of Engfa's hold and joined Faye in hugging Becky.

Y: Becky, are you alright?

Yoko checks on Becky's body.

'Why didn't Freen react like this when she found me? Instead she keeps showing her a cold shoulder' Thought, Becky.

"Don't worry guys, I'm fine." Becky hugged the two back. Becky then turned to Faye and licked her meowing "I am sorry, I misunderstood you."

Faye : it's ok Becky , I'm at fault too..I should not have done that.

On seeing this new bond between Becky and Faye, a pang of jealousy kicked Freen.

"Oow, look at them. They look so cute and lovely together." Charlotte said and received a dead glare from Freen.

C: Chill girl, chill. Don't you like them being friendly?

E: You are reacting like a possessive husband.

C : I wish these two would end up together. Enemies to lovers, what do you say, Engfa?

E: Yeah babe and Freen, how about you?

F: Shut up and take your cats. Get lost.

C : C'mon.. Becky has her rights to choose who she wants to be with and you are not going to be there…she is a cat and you are a  human.

E: Babe, you are acting like a typical father.

Both start teasing Freen.

C: Okay, Engfa. Let's leave or else she will burn us alive anytime sooner.

E: So babies, say bye to Becky.

The two were about to lift their cats but they refused to go with them and clung onto Becky who had a pleased and sad look on her face so EngLot left leaving Faye and Yoko with Becky at Freen's place.