Chapter 39

"New weapons? Sounds like everyone's getting an upgrade." I said as I walked over to the group.

David still rummaging through his bag, replied "Damn right. Special delivery, baby!" And pulled out a pair of midnight black gauntlets, with a shade of dark purple to them, and claw like tips. "You're first up. Lilith." He said, and tossed the Gauntlets her way.

She put them on and, looked them over, turning her hands over "These are amazing, David. They're a perfect fit, and not too heavy. The all black, purple accent, the claws. I'm in love!" Lilith gushed as her eyes filled with stars.

"Oh it only gets better. Make a fist and squeeze tightly" She looked at him, skeptical of his words, but ultimately did as he said, and holy hell it was worth it.

When she squeezed, the gauntlets practically came to life, crawling up her arm, and spreading across her entire body like a suit of armor. Everyone was in shock as they watched, Lilith the most "What the hell?! David what is this?" She shrieked to him, frantically surveying every inch of her body she could

"Relax, relax. It's alright. Let me explain. Issac and I go deep sea diving, a lot. Almost two years ago, we were hanging out, and we saw a meteorite crash right into the ocean. No way we weren't gonna check it out. So after a few hours of searching, we find it, and it's fully intact. We take it back to Issacs base to survey, crack it open, and bam, we find these goo like substances in it. Issac does extensive research on it, over half a year. This substance is sentient to a degree. It listens to the desires of the person using it, and manipulates itself, to meet their wants and needs, as much as it can."

It was evident how impressed everyone was by the chatter filling the room "Woah. This is insane" "It looks so cool!" "I want a suit, too. What the hell?"

Lilith calmed down and looked over the substance "So, what's it called?"

David smiled and happily explained "This is really interesting. Each organism is different from each other. The one you have reminds me of ferrofluid, because it can form a magnetic attraction to the iron in your body, so I simply call yours Ferro. Take some time to learn it, and let it learn you. But for now, Wreck, you're up next!" He yelled out before digging in the bag and tossing a Mace like weapon towards him.

Wreck caught it, and stared at the midnight black Mace, as it's neon green accents shined. "Fuck yeah. What's it do?"

"I'm glad you asked, my friend. Yours is capable of transmogrification. Simply put, It'll morph how you see fit. I was gonna call it Trans, but after further consideration, I decided to call it Mog. Test it out."

Wreck looked over the weapon, and smiled, happy as could be. "I love it, but I gotta be honest, I'll miss the ole ball and chain."

Wrecks words spoke life into Mog, as it began to morph. The handle of the mace turning into a chain link, and the head turning into a ball, doubling in size. It was reminiscent of his previous weapon, but honestly much more practical and manageable. "Holy shit! Now that's what I'm talking about, baby. I think I'm in love."

Wreck swung the ball and chain around, but we were all surprised when it began to lengthen itself beyond it's visible limit, the organism adding links to the chain. It was out of wrecks control, but thankfully it went towards David, who stopped it with ease

"Careful, buddy." He called out before tossing Mog back to Wreck.

"Holy shit. This thing is incredible! I love you Mog" Wreck gushed as he hugged the weapon.

"Get a room, you two. Next up! Roland and Rebel. Good news, bad news. Good news. Your new guns could blow a hole through a mountain, from ten miles away. Bad news. They're still being worked on. Give me another week or so."