🖇️

>>>>>>

Assalamualaikum...🦋

Hey my beautiful petals, how are you all doing? I hope you’re all doing wonderfully well. I wanted to take a moment to update you on something important. Lately, I’ve been finding it challenging to carve out enough time to create new parts of my stories. My schedule has become quite hectic, and with university and upcoming semesters, my focus needs to shift a bit.

Given these changes, I’ve decided to adopt a weekly posting schedule to ensure I can still share my work with you all without overwhelming myself. Here’s the plan: I will be posting “Journey to Faith” every Wednesday and “My Halal Romance” every Sunday. This way, you can still enjoy the stories you love on a regular basis, and I can manage my time more effectively.

I hope this new schedule works for you. I know how patiently you wait for each new part, and your support means the world to me. I am truly blessed to have such wonderful petals like you. Your understanding and patience are deeply appreciated, and I promise to continue pouring my heart into each story for you.

Please let me know how you feel about this change. Your feedback is incredibly important to me. If you have any concerns or thoughts, don’t hesitate to comment below. I genuinely want to hear from each and every one of you. Thank you for being such an amazing part of this journey with me.

Lots of love!
Your dear Author
Zeba🦋🍁