𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

A four year old Alana ran through Olympus, even though she had been told not to leave where she was. Could you blame her? There was a cat! And she wanted to befriend it!

"Kitty, come back!" The toddler yelled. "Pwease!" She kept running after the cat until she hit something and fell over. The small girl let out a little "oof" sound and looked up. She saw Zeus glaring at her and she immediately wanted to hide. Alana was very smart for her age, she knew that the god didn't like her, at all.

"Alana Celeste Gatti!" Zeus bellowed. "Ugh, why is Artemis not watching you? You're such an annoyance."

Alana's cheeks turned red with embarrassment, she actually wanted to disappear. She looked around to see if anyone would save her from the gods of gods, but no one was close. At least no one that she could see. The dark shadows in the room seemed to creep closer. Alana willed that they would swallow her whole. She hated it when Zeus yelled at her. And he did it a lot.

Another god wandered into the room and watched as the shadows got closer and closer to the two. He also watched in disappointment as Zeus continued to chew out a 4 year old. "Brother," Poseidon called. "What are you doing?"

The shadows stopped moving for a moment as Alana looked at the water god. He walked over and picked the girl up gently. Over the last few months he had been helping with her more and spending more time with her. The girl's shoes and blue leggings were turning darker, which Poseidon didn't notice. All of the floor was now covered in shadows, it being the darkest where Alana was.

"She's being bad," Zeus argued, motioning to the child.

Alana held onto Poseidon and buried her face into his shirt. She didn't want to see or hear Zeus anymore. "She's four," He said simply.

"She's-" The weather god looked at her again and noticed the shadows. He looked around and saw that the whole room was darker than it was when he walked in. "What is this? What's with all the shadows and shit?"

Poseidon looked around too. He realized that it was darker anywhere Alana was, and on her too. "Shit, is Alana doing this?"

"Oh fuck, the kid's cursed." Zeus rolled his eyes. "Great. As if she wasn't already enough of a problem."

"What do we do?! Do we tell Artemis?!" The water god panicked.

"No! That's a horrible idea. She'll blame us!"

Alana started to tear up and the room got darker. "Great, maybe don't make it upset anymore," Poseidon told him.

"Who the hell is her dad? Is it Hades?" Zeus questioned. There was no reason a kid that young should be able to do that.

"No, he would've claimed her," Poseidon decided. "Just to piss you off. He knows you don't like her."

"I hate this child."

(Bro has beef with a four year old hello???)
(Also I'm skipping the first part of this episode cause idk how to fit Alana in)

"Are we sure this is the right place?" Percy asked as the three demigods and satyr stood in front of a dark door with 'do not enter' written on it.

Alana walked forward and opened the door. It creaked on its hinges loudly, causing all of them to send looks to each other. Alana took a deep breath in, finding some relaxation in the place for a moment, before realizing how bad it smelled. She coughed and closed the door. "It's either the realm of the dead, or someone left a carton of milk in there during the 1800s," she wheezed out.

Grover started panicking at the thought of going down there, so Annabeth handed him a little squeaky stress ball. "Better?" She asked.

"Much," he muttered, squeezing the ball a few times.

"If we get into trouble..." Percy started, pulling something out of his pocket. It was five little orbs, one for each of them and his mom. "...these are our tickets out."

"No one's turning back till we all come back," Annabeth told him.

"No one comes back!" Crusty yelled, causing both girls to whip around towards the door.

"Dude! Don't make me come back out there," Annabeth yelled.

"I will castrate you then feed your balls to my cat!" Alana screamed, causing both boys to gulp nervously.

"Uh.. anyway," Percy said, pulling their attention back to him. "I just think it's safer if I'm not holding them all."

"Let's go get your mom."

                   ⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆

A/N: shorter chapter bc I figured it was an easy place to leave off and it let you guys digest the beginning 😘