Shall we give your mom little babies?

Stop reading....vote and then continue...my work is not getting the love it deserves, so please help me to take it to more ppl.

She read the message again after entering the washroom, which she got from Ruth, "Shave down there

She read the message again after entering the washroom, which she got from Ruth, "Shave down there... in case if you didn't know... before you make love to my brother tonight. He deserves it after the romantic proposal he made tonight."

Shivi cursed as shelooked down at what she was wearing, , "Fuck, when did I change into this dress? Wait... from the hospital? I didn't even pay a little attention to dressing as I thought Josh was... okay, so I am at least not in my nightdress when all the pictures were taken. But how did I not notice this until now? Okay, but who changed my dress? Oh God no!! Again, Josh!!! Fuck, is that important now? Things are not the same anymore!!! It doesn't matter even if he had changed; it's not the first time he is seeing me naked. Fine, changing my dress is a different thing, but what about the fact that the entire room is decorated for the special night? Probably, he is waiting there for me to join him on the bed. Oh god no..."

She wondered if she should take a bath to get ready for the night. She was in a mixed place; she both wanted to be with him and did not want to be with him too. Respect her tradition of giving herself to her husband or giving-in to her love.

Shivi: Fuck, I am going to marry him no matter what. Then the husband I am thinking about and the guy waiting outside are not different. He is more mature than me; I should probably let him decide. If he decides to have me, I will give myself to him. I don't mind surrendering to this amazing man anymore.

She turned and noticed the bathtub filled with rose petals and candles around it.

Shivi: Omg, he really wants me. That's why he has taken so much effort to arrange this setup. I trust him. I will do anything he wants me to do.

She ditched the bathtub and went to the shower to take a bath. By the time she was almost done, she heard a knock on the door. Her heart raced like a speeding bike. She closed her eyes, unable to anticipate what was going to happen outside the door. She pursed her lips and took a deep breath. She felt as if she was going to have a fever and kept her palm against her forehead in stress. She licked her lips as she felt they were going dry. She started to hyperventilate when she heard the second knock.

Shivi: Nothing is going to change. Just go with the wind.

She opened the door slightly and saw Josh waiting outside. She just peeped as only her face was visible to him.

Josh: Please come outside. I am waiting.

Shivi: Fuck... He is calling now... oh my...

Shivi tried her best to sound composed "Give me a few minutes... I am almost done."

Josh almost screeched, "Oh no, you are bathing."

Shivi: Shouldn't his reaction be, "Wow, you are bathing?" This guy is beyond my understanding.