~:Chapter - 1:~

♡Tʜᴇ Oᴍᴇɢᴀs Bʀᴜɴᴄʜ♡

The sun shone brightly overhead, Casting a warm glow on the beautiful garden where the omegas had gathered for their highly anticipated brunch. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee and delectable pastries filled the air, a tantalizing invitation to the delicious spread laid out on long tables.

"This spread looks amazing, Jin hyung !" exclaimed Taehyung, his eyes widening at the sight of the overflowing platters. Fluffy pancakes stacked high, golden waffles dusted with powdered sugar, glistening bowls of fresh fruit salad, and an enticing variety of breakfast pastries - it was a true feast for the senses.

Jin, ever the proud chef, puffed out his chest with a satisfied smile. "Only the best for my pals," he declared, gesturing to the food with a flourish.

Jeonghan chuckled from his seat. "Careful, Jin hyung, or you'll have Taetae singing your praises all brunch long!"

Taehyung playfully swatted at Jeonghan's arm. "Hanniee~ good food deserves good praise! Besides, have you seen these pancakes? They're practically begging to be devoured!"

As everyone settled around the table, laughter and lively conversations filled the air. Jimin and Seungkwan, infamous for their friendly debates, immediately locked horns.

"Pancakes, all the way!" Jimin declared, his voice thick with mock seriousness. "Fluffy, sweet, and the perfect vehicle for all your favorite toppings. What more could you ask for?"

Seungkwan scoffed playfully. "Oh Please, Chim hyung, a good omelet is a classic for a reason. Savory, versatile, and oh-so-satisfying. It's the brunch champion, hands down!"

Wonwoo, usually quiet, leaned in on the table, placing his face in his palms as his elbows rested on the table, "Have y'all tried the croissants? They're amazing. Light, flaky, and have just the right amount of buttery goodness"

The other omegas listened with amusement, some nodding in agreement with Jimin, some raising supportive eyebrows at Seungkwan's argument and some cheering at Wonwoo.

"Alright, alright," Jin interjected with a laugh, raising his hands for peace. "Let's not turn this into a war before we've even had a bite! There's plenty to go around, so why not try a bit of everything?"

A collective murmur of agreement rose from the table, and everyone eagerly reached for plates and silverware. The conversation continued as they dug in, filled with compliments for Jin's culinary skills and lighthearted discussions.

Joshua, ever the observer, chimed in, "This brunch is definitely a win, Jin hyung! Maybe the real winner is our companionship though. Right?" he said with a knowing smile, glance around the table at the happy faces of his friends who agreed with him.

Minghao, always the social butterfly, flitted from conversation to conversation, his bright smile reaching everyone "These pancakes are incredible, Jin Hyung! You have to tell me your secret ingredient! I will try to make it for Jun" he said shyly.

All the omegas started to tease him and he just buried his face in Jin's neck who was chuckling seeing Minghao being all shy.

"But guys on a serious note, we all are very lucky to have these guys as our alphas right!" beamed Jeonghan as a collection of agreements rose and the cozy vibe of the backyard felt so much comfortable.

"I totally agree with you, hyung. Ever since we formed this pack, all we have received is happiness and I'm very glad for it" said Jihoon with much sincerity.

"Me too Hoonie.... ever since we all have shifted together, there is never a single day which goes peaceful and I'm sure we all like it that way" Hoseok exclaimed while everyone flew in a fit of giggles.

Amidst the laughter and shared stories, a sense of warmth and belonging enveloped the group. They were a family, bound by their shared experiences and unwavering support for each other. The garden, bathed in sunlight and vibrant blooms, perfectly reflected the joy and connection they shared as they savored their delicious brunch.

================================

~Author's note~ Finally!!! The first chapter has been uploaded🤧 I was working on this for 2 weeks 😮‍💨 Hope you guys would like it😁 As I've already mentioned that there will be slow updates so I hope you guys can cope up with me 💗

~Author's note~
Finally!!! The first chapter has been uploaded🤧 I was working on this for 2 weeks 😮‍💨 Hope you guys would like it😁 As I've already mentioned that there will be slow updates so I hope you guys can cope up with me 💗

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ᴛᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ғᴏʀ sᴛɪᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴜɴᴛɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴡ!I'ᴍ Fᴀɪᴛʜ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ♡