7

"Becky"

"Becky"

"Becky"

"Where has Becky gone?"

"Engfa, Charlotte, did you guys see where Becky is?"

"No," they replied in unison. Freen panicked and and the three started searching for Becky…they noticed Faye and Yoko also went missing.

Other side
Faye and Yoko who followed Becky lost their track and returned to their masters while Becky got stuck in an isolated forest area.She didn't give a fuck to it as she don't want to go back to Freen.
What's the use of it, if she goes? Will Freen choose her? No, right? Becky thought and was sadly walking ahead.

She feels thirsty and hungrier…the smell of someone frying fish hits her nostrils, she follows the direction from where that smell comes and reaches a classic house backyard.

She stood out of the kitchen side window and was trying to go in but no use. It didn't reach her height because she is so tiny compared to it."Hi cutie, what r u doing here? Are you hungry?" The owner of the house, Lin, notices Becky.

Lin then lifts Becky up and takes her in.
"Don't worry, phi will give u dinner." Lin said, patting Becky's head…

"Meow (thank u)"

"So, where do you live? Are you new to this place?" Lin placed Becky on Couch…she handed Becky a cup of milk and a plate of fried fishes.

"Have it and take a rest. You might be so tired walking a long way." Becky quickly finished it off, she meowed happily and full then fell asleep on a mini bed that Lin arranged for her.

_

Days are passing quickly. Becky and Lin  got along well as best buddies, they found each other interesting and started to spend their time indoors and were having fun playing games, watching tv, listening to songs, relaxing spa baths, delicious costly cat foods and all. Freen slipped out of Lin's mind. But, Becky always remembers her Freen and cries secretly every night before going to bed and gets the nightmare of Freen leaving her and starts leading a happy life with someone else which is not her…Freen and that no face partner of hers even has 5 kids.

_

Freen is going crazy day by day in Becky's absence. She is not eating properly, she is consuming more alcohol and hurting herself.

She even has destroyed her whole mansion so Engfa takes her to her place and both Engfa and Charlotte tried to console her but failed.

E: Freen, please calm down. We're trying to find Becky.

C: Yes, Freen. Don't worry. Becky will be found sooner.

"How! It's been fucking 1 week but still we didn't even get a single clue of where she might be. We searched for her in every possible way." Freen roared in anger and was once again burst out into cry.

She went back to her devastated state. EngLot didn't say anything in return instead the two hugged Freen and patted her back, giving her their shoulders to cry on.

Next morning Freen went to her office for a change but is really in a bad mood.
She is yelling at everyone in the office for no reason, making them scared. That's when she got a notification on her phone, from Lin's ig. Her face turned red out of anger when she saw the post Lin had posted kissing her Becky on lips with the caption 'Just me and my love's morning thing *heart emoji*'

___

Will continue...