6. what next?

Keek, keeee,. They herd and low and behold,.

Burning smell...

Burning of clothe.

A child's scream, Fire.

Then, boom.

That was the final thing madhurakshi remembered.

The next thing she knew was someone hitting her head, hard.

So hard that she fell, on the bus floor, blood slowly starting to make its way through her wound.

Kali grinned, as he looked at a shocked expression on madhav's face.

Then, he disappeared, leaving the inocents to suffer for something they hadn't even done.

*_*

Madhav hissed as he herd and saw the pain of his dear devotees. Screams of krishna,guruvayurappa,ecoed through the bus.

Madhavi, on the other hand was busy helping the passengers out through the exit.

So many innocent souls were Severely injured.

Some other passenger had called the firefources as they ran out of the bus for their precious life.

Madhav stood , in the driver's cabin helping the almost fainted driver and an unconscious conductor out.

*_*

Meanwhile, kali was laughing histerically in his comfy home, or a mansion.

Plan successful.

Yes,yes,yes.

My plan's successful.

That madhav'll return to vaikuntha, with nothing accomplished.

What did he think of me, kali the great?

Ha ha ha ha ha.

He laughed and laughed and laughed until his stomach hert.

"kama, crodha, moha, ahankara.

O my. where the hell are yall? Can't you see how happy your boss is?

"hello, boss".

kama and crodhaa came back, their entire figgers trembling in fear.

"madhav-madhav--.

They said as they fainted on the floor.

*_*

As madhav asked a running passenger to call the ambulance Urgently, he spoted the two of kali's companions, kama and crodha.

They were trying to scamber off like their boss did, but unfortunately, they were playing with the lord , you see.

Madhav gave a look that said, "yournotgoingtomovewithoutmypermission".

The two stood their, frozen at their spots.

The fire didn't hert them, for they were not normal.

After madhav had helped everyone out, he ran to his priy bhakt, his madhurakshi.

He picked her up in his lotus hands, her breathing ragged as he jently caressed her hair.

The blood that dripped from her head spilled on his clothing as he ran out, the bus finally bursting into fullfledged flames.

All the passengers were saved.

Some were in the Ambulance, while some had no injuries.

A grandma ran to madhav and madhavi, her hands joined in gratitude.