2. the escape?

"madhurakshi's pov"

I decided to do what nobody had ever thought , I, a blind girl, would ever dare to do, according to them.

But they didn't know me, they didn't know how my jivu had trained me to be capable all by myself, how she had taught me to live on my own, without anyone's knowledge. How she had stayed up entire nights, teaching me and showing me around this huge manciont, making me blend in with the house like I knew the house from eternity.

Thinking back, I feal like my jivitha had a vision of something like this happening to me. So may be, she had made me well prepared to face the harshness of my uncle and aunt.

I went to the idal of my Guruvayurappan and touched his little feat. I hugged him tite, and placed a kiss on his head.

"I love you, and hope you'll be there with me throughout, my prabhu, my Madhava". I whispered as I turned around, slowly tiptoeing out of my room, to the kitchen area.

There, I slowly crept under the sink and pressed a button. All AI cameras went blank and I smiled .

I then went to the workarea and pressed the button on the fridge, making the cameras of the room of my uncle and aunt go blank.

This was all the tricks jivu had taught me.

Then, I slowly tiptoed back to my room, and took my phone from its hiding, from under the idal of my Madhava. Jivu'd gifted it to me before she had left to her marital home.

I pressed the side button and the screanreader read, 12:00AM".

I took my small bag with only a single pare of clothes and moved the side table where my prabhu sat, his ever charming smiles playing on his lips. There was a secret door, hidden even from my uncle and aunt. It lead straight to the gardens of my house, where, unfortunately there was no CCTV cameras.

I gave a teary smile to my Madhava one last time before sliding the glass off the wooden doors and slowly pulling the latch .

The door opened without a single creek and I , forgetting that there were steps leading down the doors, tumbled down those three stares and fell facefirst onto the muddy earth, dirtying my clothes that instant.

"idiottttt". I slapped myself mentally and stood up, brushing the mud of my clothes.

I closed the door behind me and pressed a button on the first stare, and could here the glasses sliding back again.

I brethed a long cy as I walked amidst the neam trees that surrounded the gardens.

There were other plants, as well, thanks to jivitha.

Tears filled my eyes automatically as I knew this was going to be hard and dangerous. No girl would, dare to get out of their house at this aud hour, especially in my toun. It was known as the club hour in my toun. People were under the influence of Alcohol and .. I could not even immagin what they would do if they spoted a girl on the way. But here the similarity was that men and women behabed the same way, when they drank to much and .... I shuddered and continued walking, until I reached the back gate, that was left open.

It was left open because my uncle and aunt felt none would enter through the gates cus there was the alarm system that was affixed once someone entered through the gates.

But my oh so Genius uncle and aunt had only thought about someone entering. And not someone sneeking out at the dead of the night, or rather, escaping in the middle of the night from their oh so huge manciont.

About the main entrance, there was cameras all around, and the buttons to turn it off were inside the room of my uncle and aunt.

And I would rather dy than entering and risking my precious life in that room.