23|scare

Alizeh has her arm wrapped around Ayzel's neck as she guided her downstairs happily. She was now her daughter and she intends to treat her with all the love she has for her son.

"Zozoo!" Alizeh called loudly as she has just left him with his toys on couch.

"Ye kaha gaya?" Alizeh wondered as the little boy was nowhere in sight.

"Ilhaan!" Alizeh called walking towards the dining area.

"Ji bhabs?" Ilhaan removed his specs as he was working on his homework.

"Zozo kaha ha? Izhaan aye the?" She asks.

"Nahi bhabhi mujhe nahi pata bhaiya to nahi aye." Ilhaan replies.

A sudden fear gripped Alizeh's heart and her heart started beating faster.

"Dono jaldi sab jagah dekho!" She ordered the two siblings and started yelling Izyaan's name.

"Aisa kia hogaya!" Ilhaan muttered as he stood up.

"Zozo! Zozooo!" She calls loudly.

Izhaan and Azaan who were discussing something about the will came running inside the house.

"Nahi bhabhi garden me nhi nahi hai." Ilhaan spoke.

"Kia hua?" Izhaan asks worried.

"Mummi ke room me nahi hai." Ayzel replies.

"Zozo?" Izhaan asks panicked.

"Uper check kara?" Azaan asks.

Izhaan ran on full speed. His kid was a storm and handling him was one hell of a task. He and Alizeh make sure not to leave him alone.

"Zozo! Zozoo!" Izhaan yelled in hallway but there was no reply.

Izyaan on the other hand was getting very confused as the water was almost close to his lips. He wants to shut the tap off but there was not alot of room for him to walk or do something.

The water keeps on coming up and Izyaan started getting scared.

"Izyaaan!" Izhaan yelled harshly so that the boy can stop scaring him. Once he realised that his kid his not responding on this tone that only mean one thing. He was not hiding.

Izhaan was searching all over terrace meanwhile Alizeh was checking each and every room.

Azaan and Ilhaaa were on rooftop. Ayzel walked inside Alizeh's room and was just about to leave when she heard water dropping. She ran towards washroom and saw Izyaan trying to swim in water.

"Izyaaan!" She yelled and rushed to him.

She immediately closed the tap and tried to get him out.

"Bhabhiiiii!" She yelled but Alizeh didn't reply.

"Bhaiyaaaa!" She yelled again loudly without realising.

Izhaan who was just outside the room froze when he heard the voice. He ran inside the room in complete panic.

"Bhaii! Bhabhii!" Ayzel's screams were coming from washroom so Izhaan rushed inside.

He ran towards the tub.

"Zozo!" He yelled and pulled his kid out and scooped him in his arms.

The father son hugged for a second. As Izyaan took a moment to calm himself down and what better place than his father's embrace.

"Alizeh." Izhaan gestured Ayzel to call Alizeh and she ran off.

Izhaan's gaze fell upon the stool and something flicked in his head. He walked outside the room and settled Izyaan on the ground.