/Chap-6/

AZAAN POV

I went to the hospital as Rayyan asked me to come over...I entered the room and saw Rayyan sitting beside Izhaan...I gently placed my hand on top of his shoulder and said "Rayyan, what happened beta"?...as he heard me, he stood up from the bed and held my hands while saying "uncle Izhaan...Izhaan is in coma"...My heart stopped...I slowly sat beside Izhaan while holding his hand and said "don't punish your dad like this my son"...I cried...

"Izhaan, without you, it no longer feels like home" I said while holding my tears..."Izhaan, after Shayan was born I was so happy but then, the doctors told me that Junaira can't have a second child due to some complications in her first pregnancy but by the grace of my Allah, you're born as a miracle to us...I still remember the very first time I held you in my arms...I've always loved you both equally...then you both started to grow up and as you know your brother was always a mamma's boy, as a dad I felt bad and thought even you might end up like that so, I told Junaira that we'll share our kids responsibility, just to make you a dad's boy...And today I regret saying that...she was right when she said I'm the main cause of your condition today"...

"I'm sure that, Junaira would have kept you on the righteous path as Shayan...As a dad I failed to protect you, Izhaan" I cried my heart out...I caressed Izhaan's head and said "In Sha Allah my Allah will protect you"... I kissed the back of his hand and stood up while wiping my tears...I went towards Rayyan and said "please take care of yourself to Rayyan, and shift Izhaan into a VIP room, I'll talk to the higher authorities of the hospital to arrange a particular doctor and nurse for Izhaan...as rumours have already started to get out of our hands,we can't take risks anymore in Izhaan's life... We've to keep this by ourselves till Izhaan recovers...and I think you should take care of the company in the absence of Izhaan...Try to manage the situation in the company"...he nodded with a painful look.."I'll take my leave now" I said and returned home...

I sat in the same spot where Izhaan and I had our last conversation...I remember, he was in pain and I said...
"DON'T DO ANYTHING THAT YOU'LL END UP REGRETTING EVERYTHING"...
"come back soon Izhaan" I said to myself while remembering my words...Someone placed hand on my shoulder and said "Azaan"...I quickly turned back as I was desperately waiting to hear this voice for a whole week... "Junaira" I said while hugging her..."I'm a terrible dad" I said in pain..."No your not Azaan, forgive me for my words" she replied..."but I couldn't protect ou..our Izhaan" I said while breaking down..."My rabb is the most merciful, he'll forgive you both and he'll return our Izhaan safely to us, have sabr" she said holding back her tears...

NEXT DAY

YUSRA POV

I was checking Danish's reports, and suddenly my phone buzzed...it was a mail from higher officials...I opened and got confused as I started reading it..."May I come in, Dr.Yusra" Rayyan asked..."Yes Mr.Rayyan, as I'm looking forward to hear from you" I replied while showing the mail... "Dr.Yusra, I'll explain to you once everything gets back as before" Mr.Rayyan said... I nodded..."Ya Allah, please help me to secure my heart" I said to myself...Weeks started to pass but his health didn't get better...On the other hand, I was reciting prayers for him every day and night for his improvement...

As usual, another day was about to pass with the hope of his recovery...I stood on my prayer mat for the Isha prayer...after completing my salah, I looked at Danish with teary eyes and raised my hands to make dua...

لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لاَ شَرِيكَ لَهُ لَهُ الْمُلْكُ وَلَهُ الْحَمْدُ يحي و يميت وَهُوَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ
There is no God but Allah alone, with no partner or associate, His is the Dominion and to Him be praise, He gives life and gives death, and He has power over all things...
Ya Allah, I've certainly wronged myself, so forgive me...Ya Allah, I couldn't protect my naffs...Ya Allah, you're aware of everything that's going inside my heart...In this one month, I had fallen so deeply for him, Ya Allah...Ya Allah, the only thing I know about him is his name, Danish, even without knowing anything I gave my heart to him...Ya Allah,I'm scared... please help my heart, my beloved Allah...Ya Allah, please help Danish to recover soon, I..I can't bear to see him laying lifelessly...

I caressed my palms over my face and blew air upon myself...I got up from the mat and walked towards Danish, I sat beside his laying figure maintaining the distance...I bent to his level and blew air over his face..."May Allah make it easy for you Danish" as I said those words, I burst into tears...a couple of mins later, I got up to change my medical attire but then unexpectedly, I saw Danish whispering something...He was continuously whispering a name while shaking his head...I went near him..."Danish, Danish open your eyes" I said in a worried tone..."JENNA" he screamed and opened his eyes with a jerk... For the very first time our eyes met...My eyes widened when he suddenly pulled me on top of him and hugged me tightly while saying "please don't go away from me, please stay with me"...

I couldn't do anything at that time...I stayed silently while digging my nails in my palms... Soon I felt his grip loosen around me, I quickly got up as I realised he is unconscious "don't worry Danish I'm here for you" i said while holding my tears...I don't know who is Jenna but, I was happy because he is awoke...i checked his pulse everything was normal, Just then Mr.Rayyan entered the room... I smiled and said "Mr.Rayyan I've a happy news for you, Danish woke up from coma"...His eyes widened in happiness, he went towards Danish and sat while holding his hand...He looked at me with teary eyes and asked "why isn't he reacting"..."he just got unconscious because of his sudden moments after a long time...he'll be up until morning, till then take care of him... It's getting late, I'll take my leave now" I said and left happy...

IZHAAN POV

"JENNA" I called out her name while opening my eyes... Everything felt like a nightmare... I saw a woman in a medical attire sitting beside me, i couldn't see her face as she was wearing a mask... The only thing I saw was her eyes... "Jenna" I spoke internally while looking at her... Without thinking twice I hugged her tightly... "Please don't go away from me, stay with me" I said while holding her on top of me... She didn't reply, soon my vision started to blur and everything got dark...

RAYYAN POV

As I entered the room, Dr.Yusra noticed me and smiled while saying "Mr.Rayyan I've a happy news for you, Danish woke up from coma"... As soon as she said those words my eyes widened in happiness, i went towards Izhaan and sat while holding his hand... I looked at Dr.Yusra with teary eyes and asked "why isn't he reacting"..."he just got unconscious because of his sudden moments after a long time. He'll be up until morning, till then take care of him. It's getting late, I'll take my leave now" she replied and left...

LAIRA POV

I saw Yusra entering the house with a smile...she came and hugged me tightly while saying "Danish woke up from coma"...I was so happy seeing her all smiling..."Wallahi that's very good news Yusra" I said with a smile...'Yes, let's have dinner together since it's been a long time" she said and left upstairs..."Ya Allah, shukr alhamdulillah for returning my old Yusra to me" I stated internally...

_____X_____X_____

Lotz of heartuuu from AYSH 🩷...