/Chap-5/

LAST NIGHT

AZAAN POV

After Izhaan left, I told Junaira about Izhaan's relationship, hoping that things would be fixed down...but as I imagined, she couldn't stand it and locked herself in the room...it started to get dark and neither Junaira came out nor Izhaan returned home...I informed Shayan to check on Izhaan at his company but he wasn't there..."Izhaan's phone is switched off and Rayyan is not answering the calls" I said in a worried tone... "Don't worry dad In Sha Allah nothing will go wrong" Shayan said... "please look after your mom Shayan" I said...he nodded...The whole night passed...Junaira came out and asked "where is Izhaan"?...I went towards her but she backed off... "Junaira let me expla"... Before I could complete my sentence the phone rang...

ON CALL

Assalam walaikum uncle...

Walaikum salam Rayyan...I've been contacting you and Izhaan since last night, but none of you have answered....Izhaan left the house last evening, claiming to have a meeting....Junaira is really concerned about Izhaan...

Uncle last night Izhaan got into an acc...accident...we are in the hospital...

Wh..what...wh..which hospital Rayyan...

GUHN hospital uncle...

My world collapsed after hearing it..."Dad what happened" Shayan asked with a concern..."Izhaan got into an accident, we have to go" I said and rushed...we arrived at the hospital and saw Rayyan near the ICU... Junaira went to Rayyan and asked "where is my Izhaan" while tears were flowing through her eyes..."He is in ICU aunty" Rayyan replied...Shayan asked "how did this happened Rayyan"?..."it occurred when Izhaan was returning from Jenna's place" Rayyan replied while lowering his head...

Junaira came towards me and said "Azaan you really disappointed me today...You are the main cause of my son's condition... I regret my decision..I failed to keep my son on the righteous path"...She said and broke down repeating her words... "Junaira please forgive me for not protecting our son" I pleaded..."Ask Allah's forgiveness for your actions Azaan" she replied without looking at me...Soon, a nurse appeared and stated that it is not appropriate to stay here with more than one person...

"Shayan bhai I think you should take uncle and aunty back home. I'll take care of Izhaan" Rayyan said..."Mom and dad, Rayyan is not wrong, we can't stay here for a long time" Shayan said with tears in his eyes...we left...

LAIRA POV

I got at the hospital and walked straight to Yusra's room...As I entered the room, I found Yusra sitting on the prayer mat, crying heavily..."Yusra, are you alright" I said while sitting behind her...she hugged me tightly and said "he got into an accident, Laira"...I became puzzled and questioned "who got into an accident"... "Da..Danish, who I met at the museum"...Just then I realised who she is talking about...I broke the hug and wiped her tears while cupping her face and said "don't cry my jaan In Sha Allah he'll get well soon"...I made her lie down on my lap while caressing her head..."Ya Allah please take care of Yusra" I said in my heart...

YUSRA POV

I laid on Laira's lap and closed my eyes letting the tears fall down... After sometime, Laira left while saying she'll pick me up in the evening...Time passed, I went to check on Danish...Rayyan was also there...I observed and said, "Alhamdulillah, he is responding, but he is still unconscious because of the severe surgery. Inshallah, let's be patient"..."Jazakallahu khair doc" Rayyan said with a sad smile...I nodded a little and made my way outside...