76. Attacked

"It was predictable." y/n sigh looking down at unconscious masked mans laying on the floor. 

"Hoseok's family send them?" Jungkook asked clenching his bloody fist. Blood dripping off his knuckles. His green eyes turn red due to anger. 

"I don’t think so. It's Taehyung, but he isn’t this reckless even when he is in this situation. I'll ask Yuta to find out. Let's get you treated first." y/n said softly. 

She made him sit on her couch. She brought the first aid kit and started to threat his wounds, fortunately he is not badly hurt just some bruises and few cuts here and there. 

Y/n and Jungkook fall asleep while watching movie. 

Suddenly they woke up by loud security alarm. When unidentified people or anything suspensive try to enter her house the security alarm bells and alart everyone. Y/n and Jungkook jolt awake, y/n saw numbers of masked mans were trying to get into her house. But they didn’t expected to get caught by security cam. 

Y/n's house is build with hightech security. And she never told anyone which types of security system her house has. 

Those masked mans were fighting the guards currently. 

They are highly trained that even her security guards are having hard time. They succeed to avoid the guards at first but now they got caught and fighting. They are trying to find an opening to the house. But they would not get any. Jungkook and y/n watch all this shocked. Jungkook immediately call police while y/n noted to fire those useless guards later. 

With in five minutes her guards are down so are the half masked mans. Five are still standing fine. 

They came to take y/n and leave quietly under their boss order. 

Y/n took out her guns from drawers, she give Jungkook one and keep one to herself. Jungkook was again surprised but he kinda expected y/n to have guns. 

She and Rowan took boxing class and shooting class together. Sure as female her body is weaker than man. So, she always fall behind Rowan. But guns are something she is very fond of. Rowan could never win against her in shooting. And Jungkook is expert in martial arts, he professionally learned MMA. He also had practiced shooting. 

They know they need to deal with them before the police come. 

Hiding in the house won't help. Those man might break into the house  or they can do worst. Also they need to at least catch one of them before the police arrive. They needs to know exactly who is behind this. Before y/n and Jungkook could make it out of the house they saw three of them already in. 

"Fuck, the kitchen window." 

Jungkook stood infront of y/n shielding her body with hers. 

Without wasting another second y/n shot one of them in his knee. He fall on the ground screaming in pain. The other two jumped on them, since they were professional they dodged bullets perfectly. In the meantime the other masked mans also came into the house.  Everything is happening very fast. Y/n managed to shot another in his shoulder and Jungkook also shot one. But the problem is they're professional they're dodging the bullets hiding behind walls. 

Few of the injured masked mans came who were knocked out fighting guards. 

Soon, y/n and Jungkook run out of bullets. 

"RUN!" Jungkook yelled. 

Y/n immediately run away, disappearing behind the walls. Since she was the target they tried to chase her but Jungkook didn’t let them. He throw a chair at two masked man who were close getting her. He immediately punched their vital points to knocked their already injured self.