C h a p t e r 9

I walk up the stairs and then proceed to find his bedroom. I unlocked the doorknob and let myself in.

I turn on the lights and look around,
"Just how I imagined it" It was plain and simple in style with elegance painted in every corner. It did look like a rich cold man's bedroom, the light silver paint that made the room a little dull and dark, the big bed in the middle with two nightstands on each side, along with a sofa and a table on the left side.

It was all too big and spacious for one person, and may I add a little too lonely.

I keep my bag on the side table, and sit on the bed. "It's fluffy" I do a little kid jump on it, and suddenly the door to the room opens and Abhimanyu walks in with a food filled tray.

I got up from the bed and run to his side. "Oh my god, so many dishes-"

"I didn't know what you would like, so I told the cook to prepare as many things as he can."

I look up at him in disbelief, "you are joking, right?"

He remains silent, and walks past me keeping the tray on the table. I follow him behind like a little kid.

He suddenly turns around and bends himself to make his face reach mine, he looks me in my eyes, "I can never joke with you, my love."

And he smiles. He smiles.

I gulo down, as my heartbeats fasten, his warm hand touches the side of my  left cheek, cupping my face he says, "Eat before it gets cold, I will freshen up a little and then join you."

My breath hitched. And I couldn't move myself, I somehow nod, and he gives me a smile and moves past me to the washroom.

"Calm down Hayat, calm down.." I whisper to myself, trying to calm my heart down. I sit down on the sofa and start eating.

After a while, Abhimanyu walks out of the washroom, and the room is filled with his colonge, his wed hair and the lose silver T-shirt with trousers. The water in his hair dampening his t-shirt a little.

"Holy fuck this man looks too good even in a T-shirt!" I murmer as I am awestruck.

He walks to me and sits beside me, as my eyes follow him, "hmm..so you have eaten...good girl !"

I feel my cheeks heat up, "Give me your hand, Jaan!"

Without any second thoughts or questions I give my hand to him, as he holds it.

"I need to give you something...may I?" He says as I nod, only looking at him, mesmerized.

Suddenly I feel cold around one of my fingers, I look down to find my ring finger, now having a ring on it.

It was beautiful, so beautiful. Decorated with diamonds, it reflected the light around. It looked like a queen's crown.

 It looked like a queen's crown