colour papers

Hai ..

Hello ..

Happy reading ..

So from this hectic schedule, I hardly wrote this chapter bcoz you people completed my target , so as promised I am giving this chapter, but the next chapter will be on Sunday , plz be patient and

This chapter is unedited so plz ignore the mistakes..

Now let's begin the story..

******************

I am in my closet room and removing my shirt, because of my overcoat no one got to know about my injuries but my white shirt is sticked to my body bcoz of dried blood , it becoming hard to remove the shirt but tried to remove it harshly

But I felt a feminine touch on my back , I didn't bother to turn back because I am very evident in this touch 

She helped me to remove my shirt , I turned back , only to feel ache in my heart , pearls are already dropping from her eyes ..

" Biwi , yeh ganga jamuna kabhi rukhti nahi kya ? ' ( wifey why this hganga jamuna never stop flowing ) I tried to be normal but miserably failed bcoz she started crying more than before ..

" Arey kya hua wifey ? See i am good nothing happened to me " I said by wiping her thick tears from her cheeks ..

" It's all bcoz of me , log sahi kehte hai , mein manhoos hunn , jaha bhi hothi hunn , bus sabko takleef hi dethi hunn " she scrunched in my arms and started sobbing and my heart aching like someone Peirced a knife into my heart ..

" Who said these to her , they are never going to be happy anymore, i promise wifey , they will sit near your feet and ask  forgiveness from you " I already made up my mind to give them the Arjun Srivastav medicine ..

" Yeh sab bakwaas kisne sikhaya aapko wifey ? , you know what ?? Agar aaj tum nahi hothi toh shayad mein Zinda wapas ....." Immediately she kept her palm on my mouth ..

(Who taught you all this nonsense wifey? , you know what?? If you were not here today then maybe I wouldn't come back alive.)

" Aapko kuch nahi hoga , don't ever dare to say that word Arjun , I never forgive you , if you say that again " she warned me but looking like she cooing me .

" How can you believe so cute wifey "

" Did doctor gave treatment? " She asked and I nodded in no ..

" Change the clothes and comeback soon " she said and left from closet room , and made a face , I don't mind if she help me in changing but immediately i mentally slapped ..

" First you have to confess your truth idiot , if she agree you after knowing your truth then think about those wild things , but wait what if she don't want to be with you after knowing your truth ? " I snapped at my reflection in mirror ..