Bloodlust

I can feel how weak I'm growing as Flandre continues to greedily consume my blood like a beast half starved to death.

My limbs are cold, I can't feel my fingers and if I open my eyes, everything is shaky and wobbly.

But it feels good. I don't want her to stop. Her body quivers with each gulp, as she presses herself against me even more, pinning me against her coffin. I'm completely at her mercy.

After a few moments, Flandre removed her fangs from my neck, and pushed her face against it, as she was clutching her hands with force.

Her entire body shakes and quivers. She's moaning even harder against my neck. Is she climaxing? Why did she stop?

But this brief respite is enough to snap me from my trance. If she continues, I'm going to die...! Where's the knife?

I can see it with the corner of my eye, and as I try to reach it, Flandre grabs my hand, intertwining her fingers with mine.

"Nobu..." I move my eyes to see her. The crystals hanging from her wings are shining brightly. Even her nipples are rubbing against her clothes. Her face is flushed with pleasure. Her pale skin is slightly tinted pink, her eyes are misty and shaky, and her mouth is covered with my blood.

She gets closer to my face. Her breath is heavy and warm, loaded with a metallic smell. It is revolting, but I don't have the strength to try and throw up.

"I love how you taste. I love how your blood feels coursing through my lips, my throat, my wings. You make me feel... Alive." She holds my face with her free hand, locking her intense, crimson gaze on my eyes. "Be my Sakuya." Her lips get close to mine. Small droplets of my own blood falling on my lips. "Forever."

She starts kissing me again. Unlike her first attempt, this time she's gentle, lovingly caressing my lips, giving me long, paused kisses. It doesn't take long for her to get in the mood, her kissing becomes more and more deep and intense.

Her tongue and mouth are coated with my blood. Weirdly though, I don't feel sick or disgusted. Her tongue feels warm, and the taste of my blood is intoxicating. My head spins as I try to answer her kisses back.

The way she holds me so possessively. How her fangs scrape against my tongue and lips. A shiver runs through my spine with each kiss and bite. Tasting her saliva loaded with iron. As hard as I try to hold on, my brain is melting. I don't want to fight back anymore.

Flandre breaks the kiss, and stares at me, panting and breathing heavily. Hunger and lust clear as day in her crimson eyes."I need more. Please, give me more. GIVE ME MORE."

Her fangs are at full display, and with one forceful, swift move, she latches onto my neck again. A sharp bolt of pain went through my entire body, making me squirm and gasp. But that numb, comfortable sensation invades me again.

I weakly hold her head against my neck as I hug her. Inviting her to feast on me as much as she wants. My grip grows weaker, and my eyelids feel heavy.

A comfortable cold takes my body, as I drift into a peaceful slumber.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Meiling felt uneasy. She was waiting for Nobuyuki at the gate, but he never came. She went through the extra chores assigned to her alone, wondering where he went.

Once she was done, she went back into the mansion. She came across Sakuya, and she asked the maid where he was. Horror and worry painted Meiling's face after the words "He's with Flandre" left the maid's lips.

The gatekeeper sprinted to the underground level of the mansion. She was still scared of Flandre after the vampire almost choked her to death, but her worry for her new friend was stronger.